Best states for math and science have high rate of teacher unionization

The I hate TEACHERS crowd continues to play the game of pretending they care about education by attacking teachers unions.

What tools.

Both my boys went to private school. Our family wasn't interested in free condoms, the removal of "God" from the pledge and lessons on same-sex filth taught by tenured lazy asses who whine about how poorly they're paid, yet get every fucking summer off.

Ever consider moving out of San Francisco?

Both my boys went to private school. Our family wasn't interested in free condoms, the removal of "God" from the pledge and lessons on same-sex filth taught by tenured lazy asses who whine about how poorly they're paid, yet get every fucking summer off.

i don't know about the public schools in your area but in the school disctict I teach

there were no free condoms, the pledge still has "God " in it, no same sex taught in sex ed and we haven't had a raise in four years.

This past summer I have taken a workshop required by the school district and needed to take 6 credits at the MA level to keep my job.

What did you do while on vacation?

Sorry, but facts and evidence won't sway Warrior's opinion. He's already been told what to feel by AM Radio and/or FOX News and/or right wing bloggers. Once a rightie feels in their gut what they are told must be true, no amount of factual evidence will change that feeling.

Do they have to leave the room when their foul mouth daddy talks? Or is it part of their God fearing upbringing?

Forum List

Back