Best Pizza EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What is the best pizza you have ever eaten?

Was it in a pizza joint or homemade?

{One thing about pizza, it crosses all political boundries, and has no enemies. }

(well, maybe lactose intolerant people, but that's it!)

Homemade Combination! Half of it with anchovies ... for my hubby ... ewwwww :doubt: and it is still yummy, as leftovers from last night!

And it doesn't look or taste like cardboard! :D

Homemade Combination! Half of it with anchovies ... for my hubby ... ewwwww :doubt: and it is still yummy, as leftovers from last night!

And it doesn't look or taste like cardboard! :D

What, your husband?????????????????? :lol:

What, your husband?????????????????? :lol:

:omg: so that is where he is today! lol

Quick story bout my sweet hubby though ... he will kill me for telling this! :eusa_shifty:

One day I made him a really nice BLT (bacon, tomato, lettuce sandwich) .... on the side of the plate I layed a piece of "Beggin" for the dog (because whenever I cooked bacon the dog went nutz!) I went in to take away the plate and asked him if the dog enjoyed his "treat". My husband said ... "what treat?" .... I told him about the "Beggin Strip" and he said ... "SHIT! I thought that bacon was awful tough. I thought it had fallen out of my sandwich and put it back in and ate it!" :eek:

Moral to this story .... DO NOT GET OLD ... we Senior's do weird stuff! lol :badgrin:

:omg: so that is where he is today! lol

Quick story bout my sweet hubby though ... he will kill me for telling this! :eusa_shifty:

One day I made him a really nice BLT (bacon, tomato, lettuce sandwich) .... on the side of the plate I layed a piece of "Beggin" for the dog (because whenever I cooked bacon the dog went nutz!) I went in to take away the plate and asked him if the dog enjoyed his "treat". My husband said ... "what treat?" .... I told him about the "Beggin Strip" and he said ... "SHIT! I thought that bacon was awful tough. I thought it had fallen out of my sandwich and put it back in and ate it!" :eek:

Moral to this story .... DO NOT GET OLD ... we Senior's do weird stuff! lol :badgrin:

Too funny, and no, I won't tell him you told us the story! :eusa_shhh:

Well, at least Cali hasn't outlawed doggie treats yet! :eusa_shifty:

To be honest, I hate pizza. Too much of it in college. (That, and pasta and sauce, ramen noodles and keystone light)

BUT, being a big fan of my corner of the world I have to suggest that, if you are ever in the neighborhood and you like thin crusted pizza check out Imo's

Imo's Pizza - The Square Beyond Compare - Home

Now, if the midwest could just get some cheese steak places like philly.... I still dream about that shit after visiting in the late 90s.

Forum List

Back