Best article about the mutilation of the immigrant girls in MN

Dr. Larry Nasser was alleged to of abused many Olympic training girls over the years.

I came across this more detailed article looking for more information about the girl's that the dr. in MI had mutilated.

MI doctor charged with genital mutilation of MN girls, age 7

Glad he was charged- hopefully he will be convicted.

Meanwhile Trump has slashed U.S. Funds to the U.N. Agency that is combatting female genital mutilation.

Trump Draft Executive Order: No Funding for UN Abortions

The doctor was a woman. I agree that she should be convicted. It doesn't matter what is allowed in foreign jusriidictions; in the USA that barbaric practice is a crime and should be punished.

I came across this more detailed article looking for more information about the girl's that the dr. in MI had mutilated.

Meanwhile Trump has slashed U.S. Funds to the U.N. Agency that is combatting female genital mutilation.

The doctor was a woman. I agree that she should be convicted. It doesn't matter what is allowed in foreign jusriidictions; in the USA that barbaric practice is a crime and should be punished.

The parents should be charged as well.

It was a she doctor. What does defunding abortions overseas have to do with female illegal mutilation here in the US? If people want to clean up their neighborhoods over seas they will have to try to do that. We are not mandated to pay for baby killers anywhere.

The parents should be charged as well.
At the very least be admonished and possibly be deported as they are going to want to keep their barbaric traditions.

It was a she doctor. What does defunding abortions overseas have to do with female illegal mutilation here in the US? If people want to clean up their neighborhoods over seas they will have to try to do that. We are not mandated to pay for baby killers anywhere.

Nice try at spinning. Whether you just didn't bother to read the article- or are stupid- I don't know

The United Nations Population Fund is one of several UN organizations that would receive a “special review of funding” under the draft order. UNFPA states as its aim “a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled.” The organization fights against child marriage, female genital mutilation, and maternal death. In addition, the UNFPA has played a role in assuring that pregnant women fleeing conflict are able to safely give birth.

Muslims don't mix well with civilization.

Of course we have some 3 million Muslims in America who mix as well with Civilization as everyone else here.

I will be glad to post examples of non-Muslims abusing their children if you are unsure about that.

They still do the sucking circumcision in the Hasidic community in NY.

Nice try at spinning. Whether you just didn't bother to read the article- or are stupid- I don't know

The United Nations Population Fund is one of several UN organizations that would receive a “special review of funding” under the draft order. UNFPA states as its aim “a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled.” The organization fights against child marriage, female genital mutilation, and maternal death. In addition, the UNFPA has played a role in assuring that pregnant women fleeing conflict are able to safely give birth.
Again it is not up to us to be complicit with any baby murderers. If the agency receiving funds also provides abortions its their problem. Troll someone else.

Muslims don't mix well with civilization.

Of course we have some 3 million Muslims in America who mix as well with Civilization as everyone else here.

I will be glad to post examples of non-Muslims abusing their children if you are unsure about that.

We don't need to import people who don't mix well with civilization.

They still do the sucking circumcision in the Hasidic community in NY.
Yeah that seems pretty nasty to me. I can see circumcising the boys but this girl thing has no health benefits whatsoever. That's already been discussed though and I ain't going there with people like sureallist' as it would be a waste of time.

Forum List

Back