Besides WalMart Eating Amazon's Lunch What's Next ?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Starbuck's is getting hit by serious competition in China and other places. The future ain't what it used to be but by how much and where?

WalMart building world headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas which now has a sale price for a building lot near downtown for a kewl 5ook...I can remember when you could have bought all day for four hundred.

WalMart building world headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas which now has a sale price for a building lot near downtown for a kewl 5ook...I can remember when you could have bought all day for four hundred.

I hear the Amazon HQ will be almost as big as USMB Headquarters

But it will only be staffed by half as many robots :flameth:

Amazon has never seemed like a business model that would hold up over time. That is why they keep pissing away billions on nonsense--to hide the fact that they can never stop for five seconds and not start losing revenue.

Amazon has never seemed like a business model that would hold up over time. That is why they keep pissing away billions on nonsense--to hide the fact that they can never stop for five seconds and not start losing revenue.

Well the way they anger their suppliers is really bad, Amazon exclusive writers in particular

Well the way they anger their suppliers is really bad, Amazon exclusive writers in particular

If you are referring to KDP Select?

Forum List

Back