Besides religious beliefs against homosexuality, what are the other reasons?

HAHA!

it's the Crusade to Ban Blowjobs!

I would bet that an informal poll from USMB members would show that there are more hetero fan's of blowjobs on this board than frightened ninnies scared to death of them. SURELY, even conservatives love BLOWJOBS. Sorry, fellas.. This is a new day and age where more is expected out of the sexual quiver besides missionary and special bloomers. You can think of a hummer as deviant behaviour all day long but, IN THE END, this pandora's box will remain open. Not because the world around you is full of evil people that remind you of babylon but because you are too old to comprehend what you are missing out on. I'd bet that even a significant sample of the conservative hetero population, under age 40, also know what anal sex is all about.

ps, driving a car is dangerous too.. but we do it all the time.

The problem with anal sex is the fact that you are exposing the penis to e-coli, and you are exposing whomever receives to whatever microorganisms the other partner has. There are more blood vessels, more easily ruptured, in the anus than in the vagina OR the mouth.

You poke someone in the butt, you run a very high risk of a variety of delightful medical problems. You poke someone in the butt, then in the mouth, well then Sizzler salad bar is a walk in the park.

Have you ever given a blowjob, Allie?

it's deviant, you know.....

CHOKING HAZARD!

Have you ever given a blowjob, Allie?

it's deviant, you know.....

CHOKING HAZARD!

Naw, it's only dangerous to the person I give it to. I advise you never to box the ears of someone who's sucking on your weenie.

Would you make the question more specific? Are you asking if we should not allow civil unions for gays? I have gone over this and over this time and time again. Practically all things being considered, there is practically no reason why there should not be, at least, civil unions.

eots said:
A lot of guys find that really annoying. Peoples’ sex belongs in closets
I feel the same way about smoking and drinking. Keep such activity in your own home and in your closet. No kissing in public. Don’t even hold hands or show any type of sexual affection in public. I’m just kidding. I’m showing that it is relative.

actsnoblemartin said:
We don’t increase our population (naturally) by homosexuality

So does that mean that those who can’t make a baby or choose to not have children should not be allowed to get married?

RetiredGySgt said:
Homosexual behavior is medically dangerous.

So is driving 65 miles per hour. Driving 45 miles per hour. It is dangerous to smoke and to drink and to eat fattening cheeseburgers. Yet, we allow people to engage in these behaviors.

I still bet that the population of anti-gay folk on this board would lose half of their numbers if they also started to rail against deviant blowjobs too. I'm CONVINCED that conservatives like bj's too. Maybe not the above 40 crowd but....

and, if answered honestly, I'm betting a significant portion of that population would also know all about more than strait up missionary.

Im just saying..

yea...

just like jefferson davis wasn't necessarily anti-black.

would you guess that blowjobs are a fad or are pretty much standard practice these days? Hows that?

We need a Poll, Gunny!

would you guess that blowjobs are a fad or are pretty much standard practice these days? Hows that?

We need a Poll, Gunny!

I would be just as interested to know how many anti-gay people think it's okay to have anal sex with a woman?

I have in the past heard it defended by an ardent gay-hater stating that being married to the woman makes it okay.:confused:

and unless I missed something, RetiredGysgt isn't a gay-basher. Neither am I. There are too many people in the "pro-homo" crowd that have a 100% for or 100% against mentality, and nothing in the middle.

Frankly, that's bullshit, and being just as naorrow-minded as the people who think gays should still be stoned to death.

im only razzin him a bit...

heheheh...

I would be just as interested to know how many anti-gay people think it's okay to have anal sex with a woman?

I have in the past heard it defended by an ardent gay-hater stating that being married to the woman makes it okay.

WERD!

I have in the past heard it defended by an ardent gay-hater stating that being married to the woman makes it okay.:confused:
Yep, I know a couple of them. to me, I can't see where the difference lies.

To me Anal Sex with either male of female would be equally disgusting

There have been gays since the beginning of recorded time, if it were so bad, as some above protest, I am curious why it is still with us.

duh.. because that snake through the garden was the first gay parade drum master!

But what is the most medically dangerous?

putting a penis in a mouth, or up an anus?

The last report i saw, stated the 50% of all news aids cases came from gay men, while 26% came from hetero's

It shouldnt be a crime to point out that anal sex is the most dangerous. It isnt the only dangerous way, but facts arent biggoted or racist.

And billions of people, muslims, jews, and christians, Many of them, believe its wrong, not all obviously, but many.

We gonna denounce them too?

I dont think its right, to say, we'll if someone doesnt accept my belief, being gay is ok, theyre homophobic or anti gay.

that is intolerant right there.

blowjobs are medically dangerous, dude.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back