Bernie's dent

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Well husband is watching the DNC convention so I am hearing the votes. Looks like Bernie put a pretty big dent in Hillary's parade. It makes me wonder if Donald Trump will take notice how many of those people were actually voting no to GMO' food?

I kind of liked Bernie for his stance on the GMO issues but he sucks for giving it up for Hillary. Those faces of those young people are an obvious look of betrayal.

Bernie was a conspiracy retard on GMO issues, and such dumbassery alone disqualifies him. Presidential candidates should not yammer conspiracy kookery.

However, if you're into such things, Jill Stein is kissing the asses of antivaxxers and homeopaths. I imagine she's into anti-GMO nuttery as well.

Bernie was a conspiracy retard on GMO issues, and such dumbassery alone disqualifies him. Presidential candidates should not yammer conspiracy kookery.

However, if you're into such things, Jill Stein is kissing the asses of antivaxxers and homeopaths. I imagine she's into anti-GMO nuttery as well.
She jumped on the bandwagon to stop poisoning the children a little too late. Donald Trump was there already with natural healing and homeopaths. Killing off the homeopaths that have been exposing the Mengele spirit that has ran loose and rampant for the last twenty years plus isn't going to save the pricks that forced it onto the public at large.

Forum List

Back