Bernie Sanders’s full Liberty University speech

Thank you, Yes I like Bernie Sanders, but he didn't talk about jobs and trade. I can't help but think those young people are more concerned about where they are going to get jobs. So how is he going to turn around this injustice is what I want to hear. I realize he had a short time to speak though.

These are evangelicals and where there is agreement. This is Liberty University.

Yes which is why he focused on abortion and gay rights and justice.

Yes which is why he focused on abortion and gay rights and justice.

Penelope, you must not have listened to more than the first three minutes. He only mentioned abortion and gay rights at the very beginning, as topics on which he knew they would not agree.

The rest of Bernie's speech was on economic justice in a country which is the wealthiest country the world has ever seen, yet in which 20% of children go hungry; which is the only country that does not allow paid leave for new mothers to bond with their babies; and which has the highest rate of incarceration in the world, higher even than communist China and Putin's Russia.

There was more, but I'm not going to recap it all when you can simply click the link and listen to the speech yourself.

-- Paravani

But paravani. China and "Putins Russia" don't have demographic landscapes that resemble the extras on the set for the latest Tarzan film.......if you b'z gidn my driff byatch.

Forum List

Back