Bernie Sanders supporters "heartbroken"!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ummm........I think the only question to be asked here is.........why?:spinner:

From todays New York Times >>

You Broke My Heart’: Supporters of Bernie Sanders React to Endorsement

By ALAN RAPPEPORTJULY 12, 2016

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/13/us/politics/bernie-sanders-reaction.html?_r=0

This guy had zero chance of being nominated from the get-go. Am I missing something? People supporting Bernie really didn't think he actually had a shot did they?:uhh:

Actually Sanders was to the DEM's what Kasich was to the GOP.

Both of these guys were superior candidates with a good chance at winning a national election.

Bernie is Communist while Kasich is moderate purple.

Generation Y and Z both want more free stuff from the government -- Communists.

That was Bernie's strong point. If you did not understand that then you do not see the Communist leanings of the two newest generations coming along.

And Kasich's appeal was simply vanilla competence.

With the GOP being hijacked by Trump The Chump however now Hillary is assured of a victory in November.

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Reince Priebus all know that but they cannot do anything about it. So the GOP is dead in the water.

Actually Sanders was to the DEM's what Kasich was to the GOP.

Both of these guys were superior candidates with a good chance at winning a national election.

Bernie is Communist while Kasich is moderate purple.

Generation Y and Z both want more free stuff from the government -- Communists.

That was Bernie's strong point. If you did not understand that then you do not see the Communist leanings of the two newest generations coming along.

And Kasich's appeal was simply vanilla competence.

With the GOP being hijacked by Trump The Chump however now Hillary is assured of a victory in November.

Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Reince Priebus all know that but they cannot do anything about it.

A "good chance"? According to who? About 182 people?:bye1:

How about 0% chance.....only total k00ks thought he had a chance actually!!:coffee:

This guy had zero chance of being nominated from the get-go. Am I missing something? People supporting Bernie really didn't think he actually had a shot did they?:uhh:

These must be mostly people without children or any significant investments in the American markets.

They have no stake in the game.

Most intelligent people know what a Trump Presidency would mean for the stock markets and investment portfolios.

It is selfish of them to only think of themselves the way Trump supporters do.

These must be mostly people without children or any significant investments in the American markets.

They have no stake in the game.

Most intelligent people know what a Trump Presidency would mean for the stock markets and investment portfolios.

It is selfish of them to only think of themselves the way Trump supporters do.

meh

and makey-upeey stuff is ghey.

Presidency's have zero to do with the stock market.......they are rigged by the central banks!!!

We were talking about intelligence?:2up::bye1::bye1:

Forum List

Back