Bernie Sanders' illegitimate son...

Yep. Left him to be raised by his mother.

From your own link:

He had partial custody of his son, and as a single father he struggled to make ends meet — he wrote freelance articles for publications and was for a time unemployed.

“He was very committed to being a parent,” Abbott said. “And he scraped together the money to take care of him.”
Scrapped together money? Struggled to make ends meet? Unemployed?

Freelance articles? He couldn't make money so he became a politician then used campaign money to pay his family. Scumbag loser.
And you are a scumbag liar, as has been proven.

Levi has always been an integral part of Bernie Sanders' life, as have his stepchildren, Heather, Carina, and David.

2A62A5FA00000578-0-image-a-19_1436473547269.jpg

Why do so many Rightists feel compelled to lie?
Bernie couldn't earn enough money to live that's why his first wife divorced him after 18 months.

His love child Levi, also suffered because Bernie could not earn a living.

His second wife is from a rich family. And like Kerry he married her and became a politician. He's a loser in life there is no way he can run a country.

If he diverted campaign funds to pay for his illegitimate child, he defrauded his contributors.

Sorry that's not correct. There are at least 40 or 50 politicians who do that regularly and I'm sure you remember Tom DeLay, he paid his family almost a half million and was never charged for that.

If you want to beat Bernie Sanders up over anything, it's the fact that he is always demanding that we get big money out of politics and then does this. But it's not illegal.
So, if you give your candidate $2500 because you want him/her to get elected, then find out he/she used that money to support his love child, you wouldn't feel like your money has been used inappropriately? Sorry, but that's fraud (whether it gets prosecuted or not).

Nope. Here's a ten year old article that reported it. Sanders campaign paid family members : Times Argus Online
So, you're ok with your money being used to support your candidate's love child, even though you gave the money for the purpose of getting that person elected?
So, you missed the part where they were employed by the campaign; were paid for working for the campaign? No, you did not miss that. You would prefer to lie.
So, you missed the part about nepotism? From your link.

Such payments are not illegal, but some watchdog groups say they raise questions about nepotism. "It's a form of self-dealing and anytime you're involved with self-dealing, questions are going to be raised," said Larry Noble, head of the Center for Responsive Politics, a Washington-based campaign finance watchdog group.

When the Bennington Banner and Brattleboro Reformer carried a story about the payments on Wednesday, Vermont Republican Party Chairman James Barnett said he smelled hypocrisy.

"I think Bernie Sanders needs to be held to the same standard that the left is holding Congressman DeLay to," he said. "If it's wrong when Congressman DeLay does it then it's wrong when Congressman Sanders does it."

No, you did not miss that. You would prefer to pretend it wasn't there.

Sorry that's not correct. There are at least 40 or 50 politicians who do that regularly and I'm sure you remember Tom DeLay, he paid his family almost a half million and was never charged for that.

If you want to beat Bernie Sanders up over anything, it's the fact that he is always demanding that we get big money out of politics and then does this. But it's not illegal.
So, if you give your candidate $2500 because you want him/her to get elected, then find out he/she used that money to support his love child, you wouldn't feel like your money has been used inappropriately? Sorry, but that's fraud (whether it gets prosecuted or not).

Nope. Here's a ten year old article that reported it. Sanders campaign paid family members : Times Argus Online
So, you're ok with your money being used to support your candidate's love child, even though you gave the money for the purpose of getting that person elected?
So, you missed the part where they were employed by the campaign; were paid for working for the campaign? No, you did not miss that. You would prefer to lie.

Such payments are not illegal, but some watchdog groups say they raise questions about nepotism. "It's a form of self-dealing and anytime you're involved with self-dealing, questions are going to be raised," said Larry Noble, head of the Center for Responsive Politics, a Washington-based campaign finance watchdog group.

When the Bennington Banner and Brattleboro Reformer carried a story about the payments on Wednesday, Vermont Republican Party Chairman James Barnett said he smelled hypocrisy.

"I think Bernie Sanders needs to be held to the same standard that the left is holding Congressman DeLay to," he said. "If it's wrong when Congressman DeLay does it then it's wrong when Congressman Sanders does it."

No, actually I mentioned that part and I said while it wasn't illegal Bernie looks very bad for demanding the end of big money in politics while being a part of it. Go back and see for yourself. Why do you think I gave you that link? And why did I say this? "If you want to beat Bernie Sanders up over anything, it's the fact that he is always demanding that we get big money out of politics and then does this. But it's not illegal."

No, actually I mentioned that part and I said while it wasn't illegal Bernie looks very bad for demanding the end of big money in politics while being a part of it. Go back and see for yourself. Why do you think I gave you that link? And why did I say this? "If you want to beat Bernie Sanders up over anything, it's the fact that he is always demanding that we get big money out of politics and then does this. But it's not illegal."
Where's the Big Money™?

Was the pharmaceutical industry paying Sanders' child support?

Where's the Big Money™?

The son was born in 1969. Bernie was first elected to congress in 1991. Can you do basic math? Do you understand that a father does not pay child support for a 22 year old?

Levi has always been an integral part of Bernie Sanders' life, as have his stepchildren, Heather, Carina, and David.

Bernie couldn't earn enough money to live that's why his first wife divorced him after 18 months.

His second wife is from a rich family. And like Kerry he married her and became a politician. He's a loser in life there is no way he can run a country.

Translation: I know I got caught lying, but look at all this other speculative horseshit I can come up with. Doesn't that count for something???

Where's the Big Money™?

Back during the turn of the century (always wanted to say that) Tom DeLay was under fire for paying family members $500,000, turns out Bernie was doing the same but to the tune of $150,000 over 4 years. None of it was illegal, but Bernie is under the gun for demanding big business be out of politics and his hypocrisy is of note.

Translation: I know I got caught lying, but look at all this other speculative horseshit I can come up with. Doesn't that count for something???
I'm not lying he could not support himself never mind his family.

He was mostly unemployed until he became a politician. That's not a lie. It's a fact.

Where's the Big Money™?

Back during the turn of the century (always wanted to say that) Tom DeLay was under fire for paying family members $500,000, turns out Bernie was doing the same but to the tune of $150,000 over 4 years. None of it was illegal, but Bernie is under the gun for demanding big business be out of politics and his hypocrisy is of note.
Bernie Sanders' nepotism has absolutely nothing to do with Big Business or Big Money in politics.

Where's the Big Money™?

Bernie Sanders' nepotism has absolutely nothing to do with Big Business or Big Money in politics.

Oh I agree, it was S.J. that needed convincing.

If he diverted campaign funds to pay for his illegitimate child, he defrauded his contributors.

WHERE IN THE WORLD are YOU getting he paid for his illegitimate son's child support with campaign funds?

He was mostly unemployed until he became a politician. That's not a lie. It's a fact.

And about the other stuff you just got called on...?

Where's the Big Money™?

Oh I agree, it was S.J. that needed convincing.
Convincing of what? I never mentioned "big money".

WHERE IN THE WORLD are YOU getting he paid for his illegitimate son's child support with campaign funds?
He didn't pay child support because he was unemployed and had no money.

Levi was 12 when Bernie entered his career in politics.

Little by little information is coming about about Bernie and what a complete loser he is as far as being able to support a family. Without politics he'd be on welfare.

"Since 2000, Sanders has used campaign donations to pay his wife and stepdaughter more than $150,000, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission "

Little by little information is coming about about Bernie and what a complete loser he is as far as being able to support a family. Without politics he'd be on welfare.

"Since 2000, Sanders has used campaign donations to pay his wife and stepdaughter more than $150,000, according to records filed with the Federal Election Commission "

So much for enhancing Mr. Sanders' Democrat Contender credentials.

Now do you see any downside?

Actually, it is a lie. Though, in your defense, it is probably something you actually belief cause you are not really that bright and do not care to know any facts that contradict your asinine views.

He didn't pay child support because he was unemployed and had no money.

Levi was 12 when Bernie entered his career in politics.

You have no way of knowing whether he paid child support or not. If he had shared custody, he would not have owed child support. You just make shit up. Every comment you have posted is made up.

Sanders gets the slightest momentum and the GOP talk radio Fox monster goes into action.

As they do with the Clinton's and Obama, we will start to see 100s of stories a day. Some will be true, some will be half-true and many will be outright lies.

This is the world the Right has built. It funnels the money of the wealthy into a Trotskyite propaganda machine that seeks only to destroy the other side, and it depends on useful idiots.

Forum List

Back