Bernie Kerik gets 4 years in the Slammer

federal time, too, so he'll do at least 85% of it.
tough break, bernie.

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Former New York City police Commissioner Bernard Kerik has been sentenced to four years in federal prison.

Kerik was hailed as a hero after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. He admitted last year that he lied to the White House while being vetted for chief of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

He also pleaded guilty to tax fraud and six other felonies.

Ex-NYC police boss Bernard Kerik gets 4 years in prison - BostonHerald.com

Tax Fraud is against the law? Why didn't he just join the Obama Administration?

Those were all "mistakes".

tough break, but justice has spoken.
federal time, too, so he'll do at least 85% of it.
tough break, bernie.

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Former New York City police Commissioner Bernard Kerik has been sentenced to four years in federal prison.

Kerik was hailed as a hero after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. He admitted last year that he lied to the White House while being vetted for chief of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

He also pleaded guilty to tax fraud and six other felonies.

Ex-NYC police boss Bernard Kerik gets 4 years in prison - BostonHerald.com

Some times the law works as it should. Bernie was a prison chief before he was a thief

bush-kerik-lawn-muck.jpg

alg_kerik_bush_election.jpg

kerik_07.jpg

"Kerik cannot have been a Bush toadie since his relationship with the former President was so acant."

sure.......

bush-kerik-lawn-muck.jpg

alg_kerik_bush_election.jpg

kerik_07.jpg

"Kerik cannot have been a Bush toadie since his relationship with the former President was so acant."

sure.......

Kerik supported the President's re-election. He DID get nominated (as we already noted) to serve as the Director of Homeland Security (which did not proceed too far). And the President DID go to NY City shortly after the 9/11/2001 attacks and was (OMG!) greeted by City officials including the City's then Police Commissioner.

In short, nothing you posted, Schmucky, is actually dispositive of what I had said or supportive of your vapidly expressed blather.

kerik.jpg

Political_videos-GeorgeWBush20031003_2_146.mov.jpg

4r6q2v.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

"In short, nothing you posted, Schmucky, is actually dispositive of what I had said or supportive of your vapidly expressed blather."

oh I know.....they hardly knew each other. They were just like two ships sailing past each other in the night!

kerik.jpg

Political_videos-GeorgeWBush20031003_2_146.mov.jpg

4r6q2v.jpg

thumbnail.aspx

"In short, nothing you posted, Schmucky, is actually dispositive of what I had said or supportive of your vapidly expressed blather."

oh I know.....they hardly knew each other. They were just like two ships sailing past each other in the night!

Again, there will be pictures since they did get to know each other after 9/11, you imbecile.

And that goes back to 2001. And President Bush impressed Mr. Kerik enough to earn his active support for the re-election. And President Bush was impressed enough with Mr. Kerik's public service record (which was quite impressive, objectively) and thought highly enough of Kerik that he gave Kerik an important position in the interim Iraqi government, post Saddam.

So, yes, as we have already acknowledged they knew each other.

Your photos don't establish your proposition -- they didn't the first time you tried and they still don't. Learn to cope with your endless failure.

alg_homeland_kerick_bush_.jpg

20041203-4_kw7k1349-250h.jpg

24f956de2fe3b3c69296d9a81dfe8dab.jpg

first it was - "Kerik cannot have been a Bush toadie since his relationship with the former President was so acant."

then you open your stupid mouth again with -

"So, yes, as we have already acknowledged they knew each other."
"and thought highly enough of Kerik that he gave Kerik an important position in the interim Iraqi government"

so you are wrong and an asshat liar.

Your photos don't establish your proposition -- they didn't the first time you tried and they still don't. Learn to cope with your endless failure.

what I am learning to cope with is the endless amount of photos of Bush and his criminal toadie boy frolicking together in front of the cameras. Don't you ever grow tired of me smacking you around like a little bitch ?

alg_homeland_kerick_bush_.jpg

20041203-4_kw7k1349-250h.jpg

24f956de2fe3b3c69296d9a81dfe8dab.jpg

first it was - "Kerik cannot have been a Bush toadie since his relationship with the former President was so acant."

then you open your stupid mouth again with -

"So, yes, as we have already acknowledged they knew each other."
"and thought highly enough of Kerik that he gave Kerik an important position in the interim Iraqi government"

so you are wrong and an asshat liar.

what I am learning to cope with is the endless amount of photos of Bush and his criminal toadie boy frolicking together in front of the cameras. Don't you ever grow tired of me smacking you around like a little bitch ?

The realtionship between Kerik and the President was scant.

The fact that President Bush thought highly enough of Kerik to assign him tasks on behalf of America doesn't make Kerik a "toadie," you Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain. It made Kerik a servant.

Your photos still fail to establish diddly dog EXCEPT that they did (obviously) know of each other and know each other personally since about 2001 (a fact that has never been denied, you idiot) AND that you are still a bubbling moron.

Now, hurry back with more pictures that still fail to make out your mindless partisan-blather contentions! :clap2: :lol:

Someone that has worked in law enforcement all those years has to know better.
Accordingly, the sentence is appropriate.
However, wishing ill will on anyone in his situation post conviction is inappropriate.
The man has a family.

However, wishing ill will on anyone in his situation post conviction is inappropriate.
The man has a family.

Of course Kerik should have known better. And of course what he did (by his own admission in a plea of guilty) is proof of his guilt. But that absolutely does NOT mean that his sentence was 'appropriate." Indeed, it wasn't. It went beyond the sentence guidelines.

The judge gave Kerik almost no consideration for all of his years of SERVICE to America.

Max him out per the guidelines and that's arguably fair.

More than the guideline's maximum, though? Come on.

Kerik got shived for his service. And that's just wrong.

Sycophancy means:[1]
  1. Obsequious flattery; servility.
  2. False accusation; calumniation; talebearing.
  3. The character or characteristic of a sycophant.
Alternative phrases are often used such as:
yep that's it.

Recognizing that for all his faults the guy deserves credit for his service is not even remotely akin to sycophantic.

Once again, the Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain is just a massive douchepuddle.

The man has a family.

Of course Kerik should have known better. And of course what he did (by his own admission in a plea of guilty) is proof of his guilt. But that absolutely does NOT mean that his sentence was 'appropriate." Indeed, it wasn't. It went beyond the sentence guidelines.

The judge gave Kerik almost no consideration for all of his years of SERVICE to America.

He is in Federal court Bluto.

They should have doubled his time because he was in the business.

Excuses, excuses. No cry babies. He knew what he was doing.

Service? He was paid royally and he worked for TAXPAYERS.

Son of a bitch got what he deserved. Only a weak sister would disagree.

The man has a family.

He is in Federal court Bluto.

They should have doubled his time because he was in the business.

Excuses, excuses. No cry babies. He knew what he was doing.

Service? He was paid royally and he worked for TAXPAYERS.

Son of a bitch got what he deserved. Only a weak sister would disagree.

Bullshit. He got punished for his crimes and deserved a punishment. The questions are: how much is sufficient and how much is too much.

His was too much.

He got more than the max as per the guidelines which means that he got no consideration for his years of service. He was in the armed forces, you schmuck. He DID provide real service to America. He also served in various governmental posts in NY and as an interim government leader in the new Iraq after Saddam was ousted. He put his life on the line.

He should not -- under any circumstances -- get punished more heavily for that.

Yes, it is true that what he did was wrong. That's why he's getting punished in the first place. But to give him more than the guideline's maximum is to give him more of a punishment because of his years of service. (The fact that people get paid for jobs is irrelevant, goober.)

Your final "argument" is a logical fallacy. I dispute your position, and that doesn't make me a weak sister, sister. It is just evidence that I disagree with your putrid analysis.

Kerik got unfairly screwed. If he had gotten JUST the maximum, we could possibly agree that he got "justice." It would be as though the Judge had said, "While the Court values your years of service, Mr. Kerik, you cannot get rewarded for that service, as a sentencing consideration, since you also abused your position during some of that service. Therefore, I cannot and will not sentence you to anything less than the maximum. But I also won't pile on. You do deserve THAT much consideration. Accordingly, I give you the maximum allowed for within the guidelines."

Kerik is a Toady to Bush like Lie-Ability is to Kerik - it's really sickening to watch Lie-Ability try and excuse Keriks crimes and grovel for a lesser punishment.

Kerik is a Toady to Bush like Lie-Ability is to Kerik - it's really sickening to watch Lie-Ability try and excuse Keriks crimes and grovel for a lesser punishment.

As always, it's difficult to tell if the Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain is more of a deliberately obtuse liar or if he's more of just a tragically retarded scum-sucking rat fucker.

As for the rest of the world, they can plainly see that I have made no excuses for Kerik who is (as I correctly noted) clearly guilty and deserving of appropriate punishment. Only a lying fuctard like Canucky would even bother to try to distort what is already plainly stated on this very thread -- despite the fact that his claims are thus already refuted. Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain just hates being honest. Scumbag pieces of shit like him always are.

As always, it's difficult to tell if the Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain is more of a deliberately obtuse liar or if he's more of just a tragically retarded scum-sucking rat fucker.

As for the rest of the world, they can plainly see that I have made no excuses for Kerik who is (as I correctly noted) clearly guilty and deserving of appropriate punishment. Only a lying fuctard like Canucky would even bother to try to distort what is already plainly stated on this very thread -- despite the fact that his claims are thus already refuted. Schmucky Canucky from Canuckystain just hates being honest. Scumbag pieces of shit like him always are.

:( you need a tissue?

:( you need a tissue?

No why? You jerking off again and think that just because you are splattering your spunk everyone else is?

it's only 4 years and even though you will miss Bernie dearly there are some things that you could maybe do for him to ease your pain and perhaps have that time reduced.....such as a letter to the parole board explaining how he is being so unjustly treated!

Forum List

Back