Bernie IS Taking Big Corporate $$ Too

Provide proof of my comment that asks you who you are voting for? More proof that far right conservatism is a mental illness!

Provide proof of your accusations! All the accusation you have made..

But that is what far left drones do, they make endless accusations with no proof..

Provide your proof..

Here is your chance stalker far left drone!
Simple question. Who are you voting for? Answer or remain a coward for all to see.

All you have to do is prove your comments and accusations against me to get that answer!

Silly far left drone!

If it's true Sanders are Progressive Jewish and people must vote on Sanders if no it will be Clinton vs Trump in final battle as commando in United States actually president.

As usual the far right drone has no personal responsibility and deflects blaming others! Typical drone!

Take some responsibility for once and tell us who you will vote for
How about if you stop bickering and talk about the TOPIC ?

Dunno how it is working in the US but in Germany, many corporations donate to almost each relevant party when elections are due.
Yet another reason to insult Germany. (after the incompetent way they have handled the Syrian refugee fiasco)

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders' big claim to fame is his opposition to income inequality, and the big, wealthy corporations (which he usually refers to as "Wall Street"). I recall seeing him bragging about how his donations are "all" from individual, small donors, and not the big corporations.

A check into the sources of his funds shows quite a different picture. His top donors are a combination of big corporations and big unions + the University of California (which I'm still wondering how a PUBLIC entity gets to throw large amounts of PUBLIC money to political candidates, who most of the PUBLIC doesn't even support)

1. Alphabet Inc (Google) - $255,814

2. University of California - $151,633

3. Machinists/Aerospace Workers Union - $105,000

4. Microsoft Corp - $96,446

5. National Education Assn - $94,861

6. Teamsters Union - $96,393

7. Apple Inc - $85,576

8. Kaiser Permanente - $58,313

Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

Cheap skates...They usually drop 1.5million on each candidate, but maybe that's only for the Presidential Election
They're also trying to curry favor with the public.

Still not a super PAC.
Super pac or Duper Pac, it is CORPORATE money, requiring special favors in return, and isolating the candidate from doing what he determines is the right thing. and connecting him to the special interests, instead of the will of the people (as Bernie claims to be)

Forum List

Back