Bernie calls Israel’s siege on Gaza ‘a serious violation of international law’: “The targeting of civilians is a war crime, no matter who does it”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Israel’s backers in the US and Western Europe claim to be opposed to violence. But they’ve done everything they can to shut down or criminalize nonviolent action by Palestinians and their supporters, from international legal cases to the BDS movement.

When will he call for W and O being imprisoned? There are no greater living war criminals.

• Banned
When will he call for W and O being imprisoned? There are no greater living war criminals.
i already did! in fact, W, despite his lovable charisma, was the reason i got interested in American politics, because i strongly opposed the Iraq War as a teen. i hated W a lot then, now i think he's funny but i haven't forgiven what he did

i already did! in fact, W, despite his lovable charisma, was the reason i got interested in American politics, because i strongly opposed the Iraq War as a teen. i hated W a lot then, now i think he's funny but i haven't forgiven what he did
I find nothing lovable about that psychopathic warmonger.

Forum List

Back