Bernanke Admits Printing $1.3 Trillion Out Of Thin Air

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Jos, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Fed Money Printing Of $1.3 trillion Inflation & Gold To Rise | Greg Hunter?s USAWatchdog

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Another grossly stupid post from somebody who is so damn ignorant that he does not have a clue. What's up here? Did you all graduate from the same school of stupid?

I have run across really stupid people before, but to find five or more on this forum all at the same time just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. Unbelievable stupidity.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  3. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Are you suggesting it's not true?

4. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Totally untrue. The FED does not print money. The Treasury does. If the United States wants to spend money that it does not have, it floats Bonds and Notes or raises taxes. The FED does not float Bonds and Notes, and it most obviously does not raise taxes.

Only nincompoops come on this board and claim that the FED is printing our money and pressing our coins.

If you have a problem with Congress spending too much money you do not blame the FED. You blame Congress.

5. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,369
    Hey retard, you do realize that when the phrase "print money" is used in reference to the Fed, it's not actually meant LITERALLY?

The Fed creates brand new dollars and electronically enters them onto their balance sheet to use for purchasing securities in their open market operations. This is the most significant power the institution has.

The Federal Reserve increased the monetary base by just about the amount mentioned in this thread. After September of 2008, every single dollar they created was not sterilized by the sale of other assets. It was all inflationary.

You haven't the slightest fucking clue how the Federal Reserve works, yet you think they're God's gift.

Please do me a favor and stop discussing these subjects.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Paulie you are easily the most dishonest and stupid piece of shit I have ever run across in my life. I had to explain to you over and over and over and over that the FED does not print money. It has taken you a year to finally understand. Damn, are you absolutely dumber than shit!

Now, you bandy forth nonsensical crud and pretend that you know something about economics. I have seen that you do not know one thing about the Fed or how finance works.

Calling me a retard because you are so ignorant is laughable. I will make the same offer I made you a year ago. Put forth $ 100,000 in an escrow account and you and I can go take the same Stanford University IQ test. I will pay you $ 10,000 for each point you beat me by and you can do the same if I beat you. Or should I say, "When I beat you!"?

I will take that $100,000 from you and you will owe me a lot more. You are so fucking dumb it is laughable. Why do you even bother to post when you are so ignorant?

Go post on a racist board since that is the one thing you appear to be an authority on. Granted, they will never remove all of the minorities for your pleasure, but you can always dream about it.

7. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    There you have it...

The Don Vito doesn't run the protection rackets, Clemenza and Tessio do!

hoobooie! :rolleyes:

8. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,369
    That's all you had to say.

9. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    A challenge!!!!! :clap2:

10. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,369
    A typical face-saving effort after realizing you've just made yourself look like a complete dimwit.