Berlin: racist-Arab kicked -- 1972 Munich massacre victim's gransdson -- in the face

Merkel tried to help Austria and as a result 2 million refugees came in 2015 to Germany. 1 million from within Europe, 1 million from outside of Europe. Many of them came from Syria where the USA, Russia, Islamists and others threw bombs down which feeded the people and builded in masses new houses.

I fear the racist idiot is you. Around this time I remember for example that a student murdered another here in Germany with a knife because of different opinions. I never had heard that such a thing ever had happened before in Germany and I asked myselve who this barbars could had been who tried to solve intellectual problems with a violent behavior. It had been two students from the USA.
that criminal student was from Palestine …. where such criminals are the norm …

that criminal student was from Palestine …. where such criminals are the norm …

I do not know what you like to say to me with this sentence. What has Germany to do with? A student in Germany has to accept that only and exclusivelly arguments count in academic discussions and our laws are anyway no secret for anyone. And whoever is a Palestinian or no Palestinian and proud that terrorists broke the Olympic peace in 1972 in Munich should leave Germany and seddle down somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy.

To be fair the Israelis are killing thousands of helpless children.
Sure. We all know Islamist Arab methods to make sure kids die. Using hospitals is their favorite

1000002166.jpg

please...

Oh right "amnesty" or maybe "hrw" what else is new in the long time "human rights" bias when it comes to Israel.

UNRWA ?

Israel At War

IDF finds Iranian tech underneath UNRWA headquarters.

The equipment, which apparently originated in China, is being analyzed by the Israeli military and intelligence agencies.

The Hamas data center underneath UNRWA headquarters in Gaza City. Source: IDF screenshot.

The Hamas data center underneath UNRWA headquarters in Gaza City. Source: IDF screenshot.

(February 19, 2024 / JNS)

Israeli forces operating in the Gaza Strip have found evidence connecting the regime in Tehran with both the Hamas terrorist group in Gaza and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), Kan reported on Monday.

During a raid on UNRWA’s headquarters in Gaza City’s upscale Rimal neighborhood over a week ago, Israeli troops found a Hamas data center underneath the building, replete with servers, electricity, a backup power station and living quarters.

Oh right "amnesty" or maybe "hrw" what else is new in the long time "human rights" bias when it comes to Israel.

UNRWA ?

Israel At War

IDF finds Iranian tech underneath UNRWA headquarters.

The equipment, which apparently originated in China, is being analyzed by the Israeli military and intelligence agencies.

(February 19, 2024 / JNS)

Israeli forces operating in the Gaza Strip have found evidence connecting the regime in Tehran with both the Hamas terrorist group in Gaza and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), Kan reported on Monday.

During a raid on UNRWA’s headquarters in Gaza City’s upscale Rimal neighborhood over a week ago, Israeli troops found a Hamas data center underneath the building, replete with servers, electricity, a backup power station and living quarters.

Why do conservatives serve those who despise them?

Israelis starving children:

Forum List

Back