Bennett: farmers breaking down the doors of DC asking Congress to pass my Affordable & Secure Food Act, importing food's a national security issue

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Our farm workforce shortage puts our national food security at risk and raises food prices

Pass the Affordable and Secure Food Act now!

Manufactured food shortages ? This is how the Soviet Union and Chinese controlled the masses.

I thought you wanted the border closed?????? Well the border's closed. It lead to food shortages. What did you think was going to happen when there were no illegals to plant or harvest the crops????

Thank Donald Trump for closing the border and ending all immigration at the Southern Border. All through of your babbling about "illegal immigrants", I asked what happened when you take all of these people out of your labor pool. Who is going to do the work they're doing now???? Nobody's doing it. That's why you have food shortages.

Donald Trump also signed an Agreement with OPEC in December of 2020, right after he lost the election, for OPEC not to increase oil production, just so American oil companies could profit from the higher prices. Everyone got vaccinated and started working and shopping and driving their cars, and oil demand went through the roof along with the prices.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. You keep blaming Biden, for the problems Donald Trump caused you. Trump did this to you on purpose. The American people were "disloyal". They didn't re-elect him. This is Trump's FUCK YOU.

Forum List

Back