Bennet throws hat into race

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Far Left Colorado senator has a few interesting ideas.

The "Public Option" for Obamacare is being put forward.

Since no private company can possibly compete on prices with a government agency who doesn't care about profits or losses, Bennet's scheme will cause private insurers to compete on the basis of Quality.

Insurance companies would be motivated to get the top doctors and health care institutions to be exclusively part of their system. If you want top neurological surgeons like Ben Carson or Harvey Cushing doing your brain surgery, you have to be an Aetna subscriber. If you go with the Public Option, you get operated on by Dr. Vincent Boombatz.

Sen. Michael Bennet announces a 2020 presidential run - CNNPolitics

The Public Option was a very viable piece of Obamacare which would have produced a totally different bill.

Until it was torpedoed by Joe Liarmann, an insurance company shill up to his nostrils in corporate-ass corruption.

The Public Option was a very viable piece of Obamacare which would have produced a totally different bill.

Until it was torpedoed by Joe Liarmann, an insurance company shill up to his nostrils in corporate-ass corruption.

I guess the Public Option would be a good alternative for someone who wants to save money and doesn't have any health problems, or never goes to a doctor anyhow.

The Far Left Colorado senator has a few interesting ideas.

The "Public Option" for Obamacare is being put forward.

Since no private company can possibly compete on prices with a government agency who doesn't care about profits or losses, Bennet's scheme will cause private insurers to compete on the basis of Quality.

Insurance companies would be motivated to get the top doctors and health care institutions to be exclusively part of their system. If you want top neurological surgeons like Ben Carson or Harvey Cushing doing your brain surgery, you have to be an Aetna subscriber. If you go with the Public Option, you get operated on by Dr. Vincent Boombatz.

Sen. Michael Bennet announces a 2020 presidential run - CNNPolitics

Far left? He's voted with Trump 27.4% of the time. But he's voted against trumps whims the rest of the time. Bennet is about as middle of the road as you can get. He should scare the living hell out of you strumpets because he comes with zip excess baggage. He's a self made multi millionaire that didn't inherit any money from dear old dad, You see, his Dad lived until last year so every dime Michael made was his own. He has filled about every position you can think of in public service including Teacher, School Admin, US Deputy Attorney General and more. Unlike the Donald, Bennet is also a high powered Lawyer as well as a Education Administrator.

Yes, he voted against the Trump nominations for cabinet. But after the 3 ringed circus we are still seeing, no small wonder. I just dropped my support for Biden. I have been waiting for a really decent Dem to finally step up to the plate. Let's hope others see this as well.

And remember, he hasn't had to pay off hookers.

Forum List

Back