Benghazi Victims’ Father: Hillary’s Either ‘Lying, Or Else She Has a Bad Memory,’ ...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I'm SURE it's that BRAIN TUMOR that keeps her coughing for a few minutes at a time that caused her to LIE!!!!

Breitbart ^ | August 2, 2016 | IAN HANCHETT
On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom,” Charles Woods, whose son, Tyrone, was killed in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack stated that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is either “lying, or else she has a bad memory” about what she told the families of the victims of the Benghazi attack. (snip) After seeing a clip of Clinton’s interview on “Fox News Sunday,” where Clinton argued that some family members of Benghazi victims may not have clear recollections of everything that happened, Woods said, “Well, there are two options, one is either Mrs. Clinton...

I'm SURE it's that BRAIN TUMOR that keeps her coughing for a few minutes at a time that caused her to LIE!!!!

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom,” Charles Woods, whose son, Tyrone, was killed in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack stated that Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is either “lying, or else she has a bad memory” about what she told the families of the victims of the Benghazi attack. (snip) After seeing a clip of Clinton’s interview on “Fox News Sunday,” where Clinton argued that some family members of Benghazi victims may not have clear recollections of everything that happened, Woods said, “Well, there are two options, one is either Mrs. Clinton...

Mr. Woods is a good man.

hillary has that hole in her head from a sniper bullet, and a hole in her tounge from an accident where she bit down hard on a fork while eating a 64 oz steak.

If other family members can't remember that were there, how can you conclude there is lying, it was highly emotional meeting.............

• Banned

If other family members can't remember that were there, how can you conclude there is lying, it was highly emotional meeting.............
So as a good Prog, you are calling Sean Smith's mothers, and Wood's father a LIAR!!! YOU are one large piece of shit

So as a good Prog, you are calling Sean Smith's mothers, and Wood's father a LIAR!!! YOU are one large piece of shit
Yes he is.

Nope, you're trying to stretch what I said into something I did not, you are the one being dishonest

Nope, you're trying to stretch what I said into something I did not, you are the one being dishonest
You mean because you IMPLIED IT as so many of you fuckers do?

Hillary does remember all of the times she has thrown furniture at Bill on PMS weeks
What woman doesn't, one of my ex-wives busted my windshield cause she thought I did something I had not done, Wow she reminds me of Vagisil...of the OP...........

You mean because you IMPLIED IT as so many of you fuckers do?
I never said anyone lied, that is you imagination, or poor cognitive abilities from being an octogenarian?

but for some reason, Hillary remembers all of the times she has seen Huma naked.
With her tattooed tush who wouldn't? And she can hang a chair by her pierced labia lips.......via a chain......
HillaryLibyaFiascoNeedsVoters_zpsbwbzqyqr.jpg

Forum List

Back