Benghazi question for Libs

People were killed at Abu Gharib.

Not that you really care about that.

So what is your point? Are you more concerned about Abu Ghraib then Benghazi?

I'm more concerned about terrorist attacks on NYC.

That's what happened when conservative hero George W. Bush was in power.

That was when all of the Liberals were blaming America on what we did to make them so angry.

Last edited:
There is a difference between completing a war with Saddam that began back in the 90s compared to sending American "targets" to a terrorist haven like Libya without proper security, ignoring their pleas for more security then covering up their deaths from a terrorist attack by lying it was some fucking protest....all to get re-elected.

The military in Iraq went there with weapons to fight back. The Ambassador wasn't supposed to be fighting for his life, that was the responsibility of Marines that should have been assigned to him. I gurantee scum like you would've had a lynch mob for Bush's head if the American Ambassador in Iraq got killed from some terrorist attack on the compound.

Asswipe...getting Ambassadors killed seems to only be an issue for Obamination and Carter.

Every other POTUS didn't fuck up like that....

monday morning quarterbacking...

Asswipe...getting servicemen and women killed seems to only be an issue for Dumbya.

Last edited:
Uh, Obamination armed the terrorists that attacked us in Libya and are now attacking Israel from the Gaza Strip.....great job, you fucking scumbags.

Asswipe...getting Ambassadors killed seems to only be an issue for Obamination and Carter.

monday morning quarterbacking...

No "they"* just sold arms to the people that took American hostages and gave the money to the terrorists that killed this man.

View attachment 22596
Óscar Romero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*- We all know who "they" is, right?

Uh, Obamination armed the terrorists that attacked us in Libya and are now attacking Israel from the Gaza Strip.....great job, you fucking scumbags.

No "they"* just sold arms to the people that took American hostages and gave the money to the terrorists that killed this man.

View attachment 22596

How does that in the tiniest way equate with Reagan's crimes? He sold arms to Iran, gave money to people that terrorized El Salvador AND, if you want to fault Obama for helping Libyan rebels, armed the Taliban and bin Laden in Afghanistan! Guess that makes Ronnie, King of the Scumbags, eh?

Shithead....this is 2012, you stupid SOB. Reagan is dead, the contras are dead, etc.

No American Ambassador was ever killed with weapons provided to the killers by a dirty POTUS until now, you stupid shit.

The UBL and CIA connection has been debunked by the CIA agent that was there because UBL hated us, you stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up, in fact go kill yourself.

View attachment 22596

How does that in the tiniest way equate with Reagan's crimes? He sold arms to Iran, gave money to people that terrorized El Salvador AND, if you want to fault Obama for helping Libyan rebels, armed the Taliban and bin Laden in Afghanistan! Guess that makes Ronnie, King of the Scumbags, eh?

Here is the problem with right wingers, you guys pick something, then get all hot and bothered for a week or two, then forget about it cause something new happened. Also you don't have a long term out look. It's all short time frame stuff. Look at bengazi.......the night it happened the rwers were flying off the hook, saying it was a Carter moment, now you don't hear carter talk anymore, then it was look look gen. Petrous is lying he is not going to testify, then he does, then it gets switched to the FBI was doing something wrong, so far you guys have been wrong every step of the way and just keep jumping so you can forget you were wrong about your first argument.

The voices in your head are real now, eh?

Oh, ever since the 9-11 took place and Obamination openly lied about it, it's quite clear what went down in the White House. Obamination couldn't have "his new" Libya fail with terrorists running amuck and killing Americans after he helped cause the situation there. Add on to that he was lying about AQ was giving up after UBL died.

Obamination and his goons openly lied about the attack and covered up their mistakes not making sure the Americans there were safe, so that he could get re-elected. They used Peteaus' affair against him to force him to play along with their lie until he had enough and resigned. Today he told the world his report stating AQ was involved was changed by someone outside the CIA and in a round about way he admitted he lied to Congress before the election.

Now, fuck off....idiot.

Here is the problem with right wingers, you guys pick something, then get all hot and bothered for a week or two, then forget about it cause something new happened. Also you don't have a long term out look. It's all short time frame stuff. Look at bengazi.......the night it happened the rwers were flying off the hook, saying it was a Carter moment, now you don't hear carter talk anymore, then it was look look gen. Petrous is lying he is not going to testify, then he does, then it gets switched to the FBI was doing something wrong, so far you guys have been wrong every step of the way and just keep jumping so you can forget you were wrong about your first argument.

I'm sorry bez. I didn't know you had access to top secret information. Also why should we listen to a racist fuck like you, you dont like Obama, then leave the us. We will not miss ya.

Actually shithead, I've had above TS.

Of course, you couldn't counter anything I said, you did the usual call someone a racist bullshit card. Typical of a demented fuck.

So asswipe, why did Obamination lie about Libya????

Scum like you are a joke to me with what I know about the world.

I'm sorry bez. I didn't know you had access to top secret information. Also why should we listen to a racist fuck like you, you dont like Obama, then leave the us. We will not miss ya.

Last edited:
And if you had Top secret clearance then you know, you don't have all the information, so you know your talking out of your fucking racist ass, I bet your a closet gay, it shows in your flamboyant responses.

Shithead....this is 2012, you stupid SOB. Reagan is dead, the contras are dead, etc.

No American Ambassador was ever killed with weapons provided to the killers by a dirty POTUS until now, you stupid shit.

The UBL and CIA connection has been debunked by the CIA agent that was there because UBL hated us, you stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up, in fact go kill yourself.

Then why did you lie when you said, "getting Ambassadors killed seems to only be an issue for Obamination and Carter"?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/263101-benghazi-question-for-libs-3.html#post6360031

I'm more concerned about terrorist attacks on NYC.

That's what happened when conservative hero George W. Bush was in power.

"Since September the eleventh, lets say was planned before Afghanistan or Iraq were even thought of and probably planned under the presidency of President Clinton."
9 11 Planned Under Clinton Presidency Sound Clip , Quote, MP3, and Ringtone - Hark

Just curious....did you vote for the rapist?

I don't vote rapists. I did vote for Clinton, who never raped anyone.

Did you vote for the first President with a criminal record?

George W. Bush?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Just curious....did you vote for the current one, you know, the guy who favors allowing infants to die rather than receive medical help if born alive as a result of a botched abortion?

Can you imagine the response from Republicans if 9-11 had happened on Obamas watch?

Another deranged lying NaziCon thread.

Maybe. I wonder why CF posts. He never posts anything of substance and his POV has no basis in reality, shall we say he experiences the world 'differently? Could he really believe the stuff he writes which IMO would indicate a serious mental illness? Or is it simply his attention seeking needs? Hopefully for his sake it's the latter and he finds it better to be laughed at than ignored?

Forum List

Back