benghazi is still disturbing, lying to win the election they did

The US secretary of state using a private email account to conduct official state department business? Yeah that's secure, no security concerns there. Libs put your nose right in there and get a good whiff of the rotted festering stench which is liberal incompetence.

Like Condi Rice and Colin Powell, or different?

I think even you and I could agree that its a stupid idea for any SOS to be using a private email service, a SOS email should be monitored and protected 24/7 by government cyber security.

personally, I could care less. Government email is no more secure than the people who access it .. one traitor sold cyber intel to foreign countries and he is a national hero with RW's. No evidence Clintons email ever reached anyone on that level. However investigate her ass, send her to jail if the law says she should be in jail. End of story.

Last edited:
The US secretary of state using a private email account to conduct official state department business? Yeah that's secure, no security concerns there. Libs put your nose right in there and get a good whiff of the rotted festering stench which is liberal incompetence.

Like Condi Rice and Colin Powell, or different?

I think even you and I could agree that its a stupid idea for any SOS to be using a private email service, a SOS email should be monitored and protected 24/7 by government cyber security.

personally, I could care less. Government email is no more secure than the people who access it .. one traitor sold cyber intel to foreign countries and he is a national hero with RW's. No evidence Clintons email ever reached anyone on that level. However investigate her ass, send her to jail if the law says she should be in jail. End of story.

well as carney said "this has a lot of moving parts".

he also said "benghazi was a long time ago"

& House committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Benghazi probe

i'm sure they're all cooked up by now...

the crime is in the emails... private or otherwise.

So how many Obama officials have been charged with crimes related to Benghazi?

Do you know how many Nixon officials were charged with crimes relating to Watergate before he resigned?
how many.

I'll take that as a no.
no, i'm asking how many ?

also:
executive privilege
Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary
The privilege that allows the president and other high officials of the executive branch to keep certain communications private if disclosing those communications would disrupt the functions or decision-making processes of the executive branch. As demonstrated by the Watergate hearings, this privilege does not extend to information germane to a criminal investigation.

in case it comes up.

Almost as damning as Benghazi. Which is to say.......not at all. The right is grabbing at straws, and looking more ridiculous with each false outrage. Silly things like this will certainly keep the teabaggers engaged, and since that is all that is left of the GOP, it might be the best they can hope for.

it's not like the story is over boo, things move slowly in this arena. it's current events, even right now it's in the news.

i don't see the point of rushing to judgement.

The only remaining value in the story is carcass of the dead horse the rabid right wants to beat some more in order to try and pound down Mrs. Clinton.

it's not like the story is over boo, things move slowly in this arena. it's current events, even right now it's in the news.

The only remaining value in the story is carcass of the dead horse the rabid right wants to beat some more in order to try and pound down Mrs. Clinton.
well, that's been the mantra so far, we'll see. i think we are worlds away from transparent.

well, that's been the mantra so far, we'll see. i think we are worlds away from transparent.

13 hearings, 50 briefings, and 25,000 pages of documents have been released .. Benghazi Fever will never be transparent ... worlds away are the RW;s and the empty space between their ears ..

13 hearings, 50 briefings, and 25,000 pages of documents have been released .. Benghazi Fever will never be transparent ... worlds away are the RW;s and the empty space between their ears ..
you forgot the select committee, that's a pretty big deal.

this isn't just a lack of transparency..

the story and the lies were premeditated, preplanned.. that's about it.

i guess the super scary thing here is that they seem to have gotten away with it.

incidentally.. does anyone know when susan rice visited benghazi in person ??

& ask yourself this.. would the whitehouse narrative have been different if the election wasn't a month away ?

If you want to win in 2016 you better have some official government document stating what you claim...

voters are not going to believe what you think as proof.

Select committee...what?

Select committee...what?

Select Committee on Benghazi

they've only has one hearing so far, the friendly one.. there are many more to come.

March 4, 2015
Press Release
Select Committee on Benghazi Communications Director Jamal D. Ware issued the following statement regarding the issuance of a subpoena for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails:

Last edited:
march 7th well, the dam is overflowing now. that mantra about all the hearings and investigations into benghazi. it a whole new arena now.

as someone pointed out, now we know that all the investigations are incomplete, which a lot of us knew already.

Forum List

Back