Ben Shapiro says it best........what I've said for decades......

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The media in this country propagates and propagandizes the LESS THAN 4% in this country....the lunatic lefties, the psychotic pedophiles, the mentally deranged that don't even know what sex they are.........
But none of it is going to stop, until the people stop giving these evil corporations BILLIONS of dollars a year to keep doing what they are doing. Especially Disney! Disney has been evil from day one, and now people are finally seeing Disney for what it REALLY is!

Last edited:
The media in this country propagates and propagandizes the LESS THAN 4% in this country....they lunatic lefties, the psychotic pedophiles, the mentally deranged that don't even know what sex they are.........
But none of it is going to stop, until the people stop giving these evil corporations BILLIONS of dollars a year to keep doing what they are doing. Especially Disney! Disney has been evil from day one, and now people are finally seeing Disney for what it REALLY is!

That little dweeb hates individual freedoms more than any employee at Disney

I used to LOVE Disney. Bambi and Cinderella that family friendly vibe. NOW? I avoid them and their brand like the plague, they are so obviously owned by China. The same Chinese that won't allow gay, trans or BLM like groups. Because they know how toxic and divisive they are.

Forum List

Back