Ben Carson takes the lead in new national poll

Clinton leads comfortably as for the Democrats. Trump is in trouble. Big trouble.
Donald Trump Falls: Ben Carson Surges To Lead In Poll

Thanks for posting it.

Here the details:

IBD/TIPP, released 03.10.2015:
900 Adults, MoE = +/-3.0
of them, 377 RRV, MoE = +/-5.0

Carson 24
Trump 17
Rubio 11
Fiorina 9
Bush 8
Cruz 6
Kasich 4
Ryan 3
Huckabee 2
Christie 2
all others 1 or less

Margin: Carson +7

900 Adults, MoE = +/-3.0
of them, 344 DRV, MoE = +/-5.0

Clinton 42
Biden 22
Sanders 18

Margin: Clinton +20

Why in the hell did they poll Ryan (R-WI) in this poll?

Hillary is still kissing the elephants ass huh?

Clinton leads comfortably as for the Democrats. Trump is in trouble. Big trouble.
Donald Trump Falls: Ben Carson Surges To Lead In Poll

Thanks for posting it.

Here the details:

900 Adults, MoE = +/-3.0
of them, 377 RRV, MoE = +/-5.0

Carson 24
Trump 17
Rubio 11
Fiorina 9
Bush 8
Cruz 6
Kasich 4
Ryan 3
Huckabee 2
Christie 2
all others 1 or less

Margin: Carson +7

900 Adults, MoE = +/-3.0
of them, 344 DRV, MoE = +/-5.0

Clinton 42
Biden 22
Sanders 18

Margin: Clinton +20

Why in the hell did they poll Ryan (R-WI) in this poll?

Hillary is still kissing the elephants ass huh?

From the poster who thinks that only over the road truckers listen to radio.

I notice Carson went up in the polls since republicans found out that he used to throw rocks at cars as a teen. The republican mind in action.

Have they arrested Hillary yet? Has Biden fondled any more women? Is Bernie the new Santa Claus this season?

What's mrs. clinton and bidenbernie got to do with Ben Carson's numbers being in the dump till he confessed to throwing rocks at cars when he was a kid? It sounded almost like he was bragging, or didn't you notice? We had years of a prezdent bush who blew up frogs as a child. Seems like some repub voters like those qualities in a leader.

Well, I stole a few watermelons when I was a kid. Does that qualify me for President? What anyone did as a kid may be interesting but has little effect upon him/her as an adult. Maybe you haven't grown up yourself?

IBD / TIPP lied at the article and claimed that it was the best pollster of 2004 and 2008. It was not. So, I got a good laugh out of that one.

Carson is actually very, very hard Right, but he has a quiet, reasoned manner in which he expresses himself. And there is no doubt that he is a brilliant surgeon who has contributed some pretty awesome things to our world. But I question whether he would have the gravitas it takes to be President. That being said, I can understand why some Republicans are giving him a chance.

We are now seeing four candidates come into double digits more and more often: Trump, Carson, Fiorina and Rubio. Trump and Carson switch 1st and 2nd place more often than most realize, while Fiorina and Rubio do the same with 3rd and 4th. Bush is at a distant 5th, sometimes 6th place.

Anyone would be a step up from Obama. What a total turkey he is. Putin, China, and Iran are eating Obama's lunch. I sure hope Mexico doesn't seize the opportunity to invade us before we finally get a President with balls.

Not true . Obama is doing a good job . I know u can never admit that .

I like how an international treaty wh IRAN is bad thing . Oh , and having Mid East countries take on ISIS is another bad thing .

Yall are crazy !

Yep. Say that again when Putin turns off the Middle East oil spigot to the US.

IBD / TIPP lied at the article and claimed that it was the best pollster of 2004 and 2008. It was not. So, I got a good laugh out of that one.

Carson is actually very, very hard Right, but he has a quiet, reasoned manner in which he expresses himself. And there is no doubt that he is a brilliant surgeon who has contributed some pretty awesome things to our world. But I question whether he would have the gravitas it takes to be President. That being said, I can understand why some Republicans are giving him a chance.

We are now seeing four candidates come into double digits more and more often: Trump, Carson, Fiorina and Rubio. Trump and Carson switch 1st and 2nd place more often than most realize, while Fiorina and Rubio do the same with 3rd and 4th. Bush is at a distant 5th, sometimes 6th place.

I like Rubio, Fiorina, and Carson. I celebrate when Bush is 6th or 7th.

Trump needs to go.

Carson is going up because he stuck to his guns. Good

I like Rubio, Fiorina, and Carson. I celebrate when Bush is 6th or 7th.

Trump needs to go.

Carson is going up because he stuck to his guns. Good

Carson's numbers are rising because he's grabbing disenchanted Trumpeteers and I think a Rubio/Carson or Rubio/Fiorina ticket could hold onto most of the right while attracting enough of the center to win.

Trump could still be a player if he throws his support behind a viable Repub like Rubio.

Carson's numbers are rising because he's grabbing disenchanted Trumpeteers and I think a Rubio/Carson or Rubio/Fiorina ticket could hold onto most of the right while attracting enough of the center to win.
Any port in a storm. He is a republican, rather than a democrat stooge.

And the way I am feeling about Muslims now, Go Carson go!

I notice Carson went up in the polls since republicans found out that he used to throw rocks at cars as a teen. The republican mind in action.
Lol Obama smoked crack as a kid.

Did he really? I thought it was pot. Still, a nonviolent pastime compared to throwing rocks at cars.
one of the symptoms of smoking crack is an unusually disproportionate growth of the ears.
I think its obvious.

Not a chance in hell I am voting for the man that thinks the government has the right to tell people that they MUST get vaccinations...not a chance in hell I am voting for him,not a chance in hell he becomes president and not a chance in hell I am getting vaccines. I would vote for that bitch Hillary before I voted for Carson.

Not a chance in hell I am voting for the man that thinks the government has the right to tell people that they MUST get vaccinations...not a chance in hell I am voting for him,not a chance in hell he becomes president and not a chance in hell I am getting vaccines. I would vote for that bitch Hillary before I voted for Carson.

Vaccines? That's the main reason you dislike Carson? Any other reasons?

He is casting around for anything. He knows little of Carson's views. And cares less

Carson dislikes Muslims. Therefore he is pro Israel. Odium is disgustingly filthily anti jewish.

Don't agree on Gitmo unless he intends to lock up politicians and bankers there
Don't agree with him on healthcare
Don't agree that this is a christian nation
Don't agree with provoking Russia with sanctions and other stupid shit
Don't agree with him on Israel

I see NOTHING on how he plans on balancing the budget,I see NOTHING on Iran deal there. So no. Not a chance he gets my vote.

I see NOTHING on how he plans on balancing the budget,I see NOTHING on Iran deal there. So no. Not a chance he gets my vote.

Who do you support. None of the GOP candidates meet your criteria.

Who do you support. None of the GOP candidates meet your criteria.
Robert Whitaker.

Bob Whitaker for President

Chance in hell of winning? Nope. He knows that. I know that. Doesn't matter to me. This country will get another president that cares about the 1% and no one else so why waste my vote on any of them? I will vote for my racial interests and for someone that advocates for them.

Forum List

Back