Ben Carson For President

Spoon, since ther is no such thing in hour eyes as a black community and the term suggests isolation. Do you believe the same about the Jewish community? The Spanish community? The Italian community? The Irish community? The Asian community?
I bet you only have a problem with the Minorities and their communities don't you?
Nope. I don't believe in isolationist "communities"...
We are all of the same community where we reside.
"Have a problem with"....Yes, that now useless mantra used by people with an absence of ideas.
There are no problems. Only challenges.
There is no try. There is only do.
Ignorance is dwelling on differences. Brilliance is recognizing similarities.
Don't bet if it you don't have the capital to cover the wager.

WTF r u talkin about? Whether or not u "believe" in communities has no bearing on if they exist or not you ass. They exist but I guara fucking tee you don't consider any community isolationist except the black community. You single blacks out. You make up shit and shout it down.
I asked you 4 times why you accused me of saying white Ppl would vote for BC to feel good about themselves.
You du med the fucking question 4 times. Then in the same thread you spread that bulshit lie to someone else. Now it's me AND Poet....srsly?
You don't know blacks. You dot know anything about the community we live in ns what are concerns are. You base your entire black knowledge base from In Living Color schetches, rap videos, Fox News and twitter comments

Sure it does. The concept of racial or cultural community is based on a perception that for some reason certain people wish to segregate themselves in groups. To create a wall around themselves.
I maintain this is not only unnecessary but unhealthy as well.
People buy into the notion of "the ( name your group du jour) community, are actually costing or even penalizing themselves. It's easy to cloister one's self off from reality. Especially if one is either too lazy or fearful to face their challenges.
This shit makes me crack up laughing....
You stated this..."hey exist but I guara fucking tee you don't consider any community isolationist except the black community."....
That my insecure fellow poster, is baseless speculation for which you have no evidence except a feeling based on your own paranoia. I dismiss this. It's your cross to bear.
Then you come up with this gem...
"You single blacks out. You make up shit and shout it down. "...
HUH?!!! Are you not a black person? I thought I was having a debate with one. Are you now informing me that you are of another race?
Second part of the above quote....Please, by all means show me examples.
Oh and by the way, we already covered the other thing. You can't use that anymore. It's done. Well maybe you will continue to harp on it. Your objection is overruled.

This message is hidden because thereisnospoon is on your ignore list.

Thought I was on ignore. Lying sack of shit..
since you're in the majority, and we're paying our fucking taxes, it's your job to come up with solutions to the problems you and yours helped to create. The "excuses" we make, are in fact, covering for your ass.

Yeah, ok.. Living the American dream, huh?...Running around playing the race card. Stow it..

So....where exactly are you wanting President Clinton to appoint this Ben Carson guy? HUD? Health And Human Services?

Or were you wanting President Obama to give him a job?

I did not edit anything.
And your idiotic retort does not change the facts. Liberals are obsessed with racial matters. It's all you have.
Your avatar is so :gay:

Now you are lying. You edited your comment. Why lie?

My avatar is gay? Explain.
Look, I neither have the time nor the inclination to argue with a non thinking irrational individual who believes things but can prove none of it. For the last time Spanky, I don't edit shit unless there is a typo. Get it?
As for your avatar....You have to ask that question? Dude ,really?
"Girl's fast pitch ahead"?...
Look, helicopter. I coached tournament baseball for two years. No, I did not have my own kids in the program. I did it because I love the game and like teaching it to kids.
I left it because of the parents. Parents who think their kid is the greatest thing since perforated paper towels were invented. And they tell their little darlings this every day.
I patiently dealt with the complaining about "why is my kid playing in the outfield?"..."MY kid should be batting higher in the order"...."Why is Bobby in the dugout?" "My kid is better than their kid"...
The mommies with their mini vans with the grease pen messages advertising to the world that their kid is "#1 All Star!!!"..Even though we had no such classification...
That stupid sign in your avatar reminds me of that parent that is so very proud of their kid and demands that we be proud as well.
Give me a huge break.
I don't know shit about your kids. You're right. The point is I do not wish to know.

You coached "tournament baseball" for two years? That is awesome! Here's the problem with your story. Travel baseball ( and softball ) is pay to play and competitive. Parents know going in that no playing time is guaranteed. Parents of my players......that's right......my "tournament team" players.....know better than to even attempt to discuss playing time or position with me. Maybe you would like to join one of the free training clinics that I offer local Little League programs. You would learn how to deal with parents like the ones that forced you to quit despite your love for the game.

Two years isn't very long. You seem like a quitter. In my 20 years of coaching at the highest levels of baseball and softball here in Central Florida.......I have witnessed many quitters. In fact, in coaching terms, two years isn't even starting. If you were any good, you'd still be doing it.

You edited your post. You added several sentences to it. You altered the statement. You then lied. And then you embellished your past regarding coaching. You are a sad case. Dishonest on an anonymous forum. Very sad. Especially for someone who doesn't care as much as you.

Finally, there have been a few gay softball players in my program. Fortunately, college recruiters don't give a shit about that.

a Carson/Rubio ticket will have the Dem's in panic mode, and PMS-NBC will become a racist network. lets just see if they attempt to bash a Black and Hispanic ticket.

Yes! You even mentioning it must have the Dem's trembling! Whatever you do, please don't send up that ticket! Please......have mercy.

well at the moment, any combination of Paul/Carson/Rubio will cause some panic amongst the Dem's, but for all we know, there will likely be closer to 8 great candidates in the horse race come late 2015. Hmm, maybe even ALEC BALDWIN !! Baldwin/Chevy Chase 2016 !!! Yessss!!

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

They're talking about Carson as a possible replacement for Senator Levin.:cool: Carson is from Detroit ,maybe a few years as senator, then run for president ...Obama did it :cool:

Obama was a US Senator for 172 days after promising not to run for President. So no I don't want Carson to follow in Obama's footsteps.

This message is hidden because thereisnospoon is on your ignore list.

I suggest everyone put your racist ass on ignore as well.

Racist? How funny. Nothing racist about calling racists out on their racism. Racism essentially means "throwing shade/hate" on another race, in favor of your own. I don't hate other races. I find folks of different races to be fascinating and admirable. Each race has their elements of good and bad actors....so it boils down to "individuals", not race bias.
My issue is ideology and politics vs. humanity. So, it could never be about "race" for me.
I'll thank you kindly to stop calling me what I am not. Why haven't you put me on ignore? Moving on.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

They're talking about Carson as a possible replacement for Senator Levin.:cool: Carson is from Detroit ,maybe a few years as senator, then run for president ...Obama did it :cool:

No. He should just go for the top spot immediately, why become a politician?

Bullshit, CON$ have no principles!!! You cowards are hiding behind his skin color to pretend you are not the racists you are, and you know it.
So being white and conservatives is tantamount to being racist. What of those who are not white but conservative?
They must be just as racist as CON$ say the 96% of blacks who voted for Obama are! You can't have it both ways, if black Dems can be racist then so can black Republican'ts.

Sure they can be.....But Carson isn't. I can see how absolutely terrified you are of Carson!!!! Lol! This is getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy-1:

How about he run as VP with Michael Steele in the top slot as POTUS? Steele was a former Lt. governor, and head of the RNC, he has PLENTY of experience, how come he isn't receiving that same "love" that Dr. Carson has been receiving? Here's a very good and recent interview with Mr. Steele:

Michael Steele on the Future of the Republican Party - C-SPAN Video Library

Steele =/= Conservative

See the difference?

What issues do Dr. Carson and Mr. Steele differ on? The video I posted has a good interview with Mr. Steele.

Forum List

Back