Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Just because someone doesn't attend church, doesn't mean they don't believe in Almighty God.

The main reason, IMHO, for the decline in church attendance is the extreme liberalism that is preached from the pulpits by the all-powerful Religious Left. Things like how tremendous Gay Marriage and Abortion are.
:auiqs.jpg:
Liberal Church

Just because someone doesn't attend church, doesn't mean they don't believe in Almighty God.

The main reason, IMHO, for the decline in church attendance is the extreme liberalism that is preached from the pulpits by the all-powerful Religious Left. Things like how tremendous Gay Marriage and Abortion are.

they've been going to church eversince they crucified the 1st century exemplar and substituted their religion of servitude, christianity till their crime is again making them hesitate to be seen in public - is the best occurrence for world religion in over 2000 years ... judgement for the crucifiers. polishprince.

Religious zealots such as evangelicals are a fringe. They are single-handedly responsible for the decline of religiosity in America.

What used to be mainstream christians are also to blame because they've kept quiet while fundies fleeced the gullible poor. That and our politicians are terrified to take a moral stand against outright theft.

What this really means is that "mainstream" no longer exists. By their own actions, they have said they're all just like Joel Osteen and Pat Robertson.

Lowest level in US history and down 10 percent in the last decade

I've read that the death of christianity is nigh but I disagree. Yes, of all the gods, the christian god is currently the most popular and fewer and fewer are in his glee club but we will always have gods.

Does this lessening of interest mean we're about to see a change? A new god? Its got to happen and it could be fun to watch.

My point is that the universe is not an object in orbit.

you claimed otherwise ..

Once fired a bullet does not return to the barrel.

1658546042694.png

one indisputable fact about bing - when proven wrong like children they do a january 6th to hide their embarrassment.

I am sorry I came into this discussion so late. Where was I on June 17???
There is never any one cause for a significant change. I recommend looking for three. Here in this forum, it appears one of the reasons people chose atheism is because they were taught a literal interpretation of every word in the Bible.

A second common reason is people feel they have learned everything they need to know about the Bible and religion by the time they are twelve. It is interesting that many life decision twelve year olds believe they are headed change as they mature, but the decision they made about faith/religion sticks.

I am up in the air about the third reason. Some feel going to church or bible study doesn't reach the level of entertainment other pursuits offer.

Those who look at parishes and faiths that have the lower drop-off rates say these churches/synagogues/temples are more challenging (or demanding) of their people of faith.
You calculated that by a casual survey of atheists comments posted on a religion board of a politics forum???

I monitored atheist forums for a good 15 years, and I noticed the common discussion survey concerning the topic. I wasn't interested.

You should look around and prove your assertion.

Does this lessening of interest mean we're about to see a change? A new god? Its got to happen and it could be fun to watch.
Probably going to experience a social paradigm.

Some atheists will experience debilitating mental anguish upon learning that they behold erroneous doctrine, as well as, the dopey Christians.

Atheists' critical thinking skills are not as good as they tend to believe theirs to be.
SL.meme.Willie_Wonka - critical_thinking.png

Last edited:
Some atheists will experience debilitating mental anguish upon learning that they behold erroneous doctrine, as well as, the dopey Christians.

What Christians say when they die

WTF! :ack-1:

What do you mean this is it?
I want my money back

What does the boomerang theory have to do with an object orbiting another object?

your lost bing ... the example is of trajectory - returning to point of origin without changing direction.

in your case where is your example of a straight line (anywhere in the universe) otherwise as is throughout the spherical universe so would be the finite angles of trajectory that would return the shrapnel back to its origin at the same time without changing direction in a vacuum and reconstitute the grande to its original shape - if not insideout - the boomerang theory. cyclical bb.

I've read that the death of christianity is nigh but I disagree. Yes, of all the gods, the christian god is currently the most popular and fewer and fewer are in his glee club but we will always have gods.

it's the awfulness of all 3 desert religions, their books that are long overdue for their proper demise and those congregations that use them for their nefarious, demonic purposes.

Forum List

Back