~Being In A Coffin~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
No, this is not a joke thread....most of yunz by now should know, I'm bit of a different character :)

Have you ever laid in a coffin, just to see what it's like??
Or does the thought of it creep you out??

What about the idea of watching an autopsy being performed??
Do you think you could watch one??...or no??

I always wish I had gone into the mortician/funeral home business.....really truth!......I am not afraid of death, in fact, it fascinates me. You'd be surprised at what all I have done actually~

No, this is not a joke thread....most of yunz by now should know, I'm bit of a different character :)

I always wish I had gone into the mortician/funeral home business.....really truth!......I am not afraid of death, in fact, it fascinates me. You'd be surprised at what all I have done actually~
Pittsburgher!

A casket or a coffin?

parents_lock_scranton_boy_in_coffin.jpg

coffin

Rental-1.jpg

casket

Of the two, I'd prefer a coffin, just to be that much cooler than the other stiffs.

Sorry Nosmo.....I am not a Pittsburhger!

I sometimes have a habit of making up my own words......and casket or coffin....they both are pretty much the same to me ~LoL~

Never laid in a coffin. That, to me, would be a little bit creepy. I have though watched and assisted in a few autopsies.

I sometimes have a habit of making up my own words......and casket or coffin....they both are pretty much the same to me ~LoL~

You clearly wrote YUNZ! If that ain't an exclusively Pittsburgh word, I don't know bologna from jumbo.

Take it as the highest compliment I can make.

You clearly wrote YUNZ! If that ain't an exclusively Pittsburgh word, I don't know bologna from jumbo.

But in the south, we say yunz....maybe some folk spell it youns.........

you must be from around kingsport TN, a buddy of mine is from there and hes says youns all the time.

Call me overly practical and frugal if you want, but I don't see the purpose of spending thousands on an item that's only going to be used for a couple of days and then buried in the ground forerever more.

Call me overly practical and frugal if you want, but I don't see the purpose of spending thousands on an item that's only going to be used for a couple of days and then buried in the ground forerever more.

Oh I agree.
I am going for cremation myself!

But in the south, we say yunz....maybe some folk spell it youns.........

Also in the south they say Y'all and U'all. U'all is Y'all plus 3.

I witnessed a few autopsies during my career as a Police Officer and believe me, some of the digital enhanced special effects splatter movies today are far more gruesome.

I've baked and buried coffins but never went into one. Someday I guess. :D

Forum List

Back