Being greedy does not always payoff like some think it will

People resort to some horrible things for the opportunity of financial gain. Since the beginning of time, many men have been gunned down for the love of money. Greed brings out the worst in people, be they friend or foe and even family are not exempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.... that was quick. Many evildoers live long lives and we cannot see how or when they pay for their deeds. One thing is for sure though, everybody pays sooner or later, this life or the next but we all pay the just price.

Wow.... that was quick. Many evildoers live long lives and we cannot see how or when they pay for their deeds. One thing is for sure though, everybody pays sooner or later, this life or the next but we all pay the just price.
Guno is correct this story is a hoax.

Sometimes we can see how justice works in ways people never expected. There is a very rich man who sells something he knows damages a lot of peoples health. He pretty much controls the market for this item. Some family members bought an item he had for sale some years back. The guy really liked these family members and spent a bit of time with them as they traveled across country to buy the item from him. This guys wife twenty years earlier watched their son get ran over right in front of her. It left her mentally unstable. They live the life of the rich but what kind of life is that? True story, I won't go into details on what they purchased or the man's business as it would be easily recognizable.

Sometimes it seems there is no justice. There are individuals who have no conscience. In those cases, they don't suffer for the damage they do and experience remorse, it would seem. I don't believe in cause-and-effect pay back, because it doesn't always happen.

Sometimes it seems there is no justice. There are individuals who have no conscience. In those cases, they don't suffer for the damage they do and experience remorse, it would seem. I don't believe in cause-and-effect pay back, because it doesn't always happen.
You can't see it most of the times. You cannot go wrong to store up good things against your debt generated in the present or in the past.

What I was trying to get at is this thing we think of as karma--what goes around comes around isn't necessarily a truism. If it were, we would be living in a self-correcting society. It's absolutely not. Sometimes it seems as though certain people always skate through life and nothing ever comes back on them for the pain they cause others.

Justice comes sometimes it does seem difficult to believe it does or will but it does. I would hope at some point more people will be able to realize that is why things are so screwed up at the moment.

Forum List

Back