Being Gay Is Hurting Buttigieg with Black Voters

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009

October 22, 2019 at 12:36 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 312 Comments

“Internal focus groups conducted by Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign this summer reveal a key reason why he is struggling with African-American voters: many see his sexuality as a problem,” the Columbia State reports.

The 21-page report, conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group with black Democratic South Carolina voters in mid-July, found that “being gay was a barrier for these voters, particularly for the men who seemed deeply uncomfortable even discussing it… Their preference is for his sexuality to not be front and center.”

--------------------

I thought it was pretty well known that blacks are not a fan of the gays...add white privilege on top of that and you are unelectable for POTUS. Booker has a better shot being gay and getting the black vote than
white privileged Buttigieg.

Must be why Beta O'dorke hasn't jumped out of the closet yet.

His threats to start a civil war didn't pan out to well.

October 22, 2019 at 12:36 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 312 Comments

“Internal focus groups conducted by Pete Buttigieg’s presidential campaign this summer reveal a key reason why he is struggling with African-American voters: many see his sexuality as a problem,” the Columbia State reports.

The 21-page report, conducted by the Benenson Strategy Group with black Democratic South Carolina voters in mid-July, found that “being gay was a barrier for these voters, particularly for the men who seemed deeply uncomfortable even discussing it… Their preference is for his sexuality to not be front and center.”

--------------------

I thought it was pretty well known that blacks are not a fan of the gays...add white privilege on top of that and you are unelectable for POTUS. Booker has a better shot being gay and getting the black vote than
white privileged Buttigieg.
Too bad for him.

Homosexuality is the only reason he's there.

Being gay is the least of his problems his platform is. But I know yous guys like to talk about ghey fellows.

Democrats and liberals shit themselves 10 ways to Sunday over Chick Fil A CEO being against gay marriage yet have to push under the rug that many of their voting blocks are Anti-gay with zero tolerance.

Being gay is the least of his problems his platform is. But I know yous guys like to talk about ghey fellows.

If democrats want to run a gay it will need to be a cute one like Trudeau who just won re-election even after it came out he had a fetish for blackface...

Anyone who casts a vote based on the candidate's sexuality is a fucking moron. Those who win the moron vote, deserve what they get.

Forum List

Back