Behind the "Trump's a Liar" Campaign

Now do you see why we worried about all of Trump's lies?

So you equate alleged lies about Stormy Daniels with proven lies about Benghazi?

P.S. Replying to a seven month old thread is pathetic. But I appreciate your devotion to reading my posts.

Michael Cohen Accepted $500,000 From Firm Tied To Russian Oligarch: Reports | HuffPost

Robert Mueller has reportedly interviewed the Russian oligarch about the payments to Trump’s lawyer.

How you gonna spin this?

Have you wondered why the sudden barrage of propaganda about Trump's honesty?

The answer is that Hillary's polling indicates that her lack of truthfulness is so firmly embedded in voters' minds that her only way to neutralize this is to paint Trump as equally dishonest, thereby hoping to remove this issue as a basis of comparison between them.

It will be interesting to see how many low-information voters will swallow this line.
Say it is'nt true Hilly is not telling the truth. NNNNNOoo

So you equate alleged lies about Stormy Daniels with proven lies about Benghazi?

P.S. Replying to a seven month old thread is pathetic. But I appreciate your devotion to reading my posts.

Michael Cohen Accepted $500,000 From Firm Tied To Russian Oligarch: Reports | HuffPost

Robert Mueller has reportedly interviewed the Russian oligarch about the payments to Trump’s lawyer.

How you gonna spin this?

Hillary has reportedly committed felonies.

Have you wondered why the sudden barrage of propaganda about Trump's honesty?

The answer is that Hillary's polling indicates that her lack of truthfulness is so firmly embedded in voters' minds that her only way to neutralize this is to paint Trump as equally dishonest, thereby hoping to remove this issue as a basis of comparison between them.

It will be interesting to see how many low-information voters will swallow this line.
Say it is'nt true Hilly is not telling the truth. NNNNNOoo

Here's another lie Trump said. He said Obama paid Iran billions to stop making a nuke. That's not true. We froze their assets and then released those assets once they agreed to stop making nukes.

But we didn't PAY Iran billions to stop. That's a big lie..

How you gonna spin this?

That's a lie too. You guys love to lie.

And who cares about Hillary? Lock her up for all I care. I care about her as much as Republicans care about John McCain.

LOL What is behind the 'Trump is a liar meme, is the fact that Trump tells lies at the rate of one every five minutes in his speechs.
This sudden barrage?? LOL the man is a certified liar His whole life is built on lies and lawyers

How you gonna spin this?

Here's another lie

Trump’s Plan On Prescription Drug Prices Looks Nothing Like What He Promised
So much for an all-out assault on Big Pharma.

2016 presidential campaign, when Trump promoted himself as a different kind of Republican ― one who would stand up for average Americans and protect them from powerful corporate interests.

The drug industry was high on the list of predators. He railed against them regularly, even after taking office, famously saying drugmakers were “getting away with murder” by charging such high prices for life-saving medications.

More controversially, Trump also endorsed an idea Democrats had long championed and Republicans had long opposed: having the federal government negotiate prices directly with drugmakers, just like the governments of other developed countries do. Name-brand drugs in those countries are far less expensive than they are in the U.S.

A year and a half into his presidency, and following some well-publicized meetings with precisely the sort of pharmaceutical industry leaders he once denounced, Trump has backed away from that rhetoric. He’s no longer calling to have the federal government negotiate with drugmakers over prices and, more generally, he no longer identifies the drug industry as the primary culprit behind high prices.

How you gonna spin this?

Here's another lie

2016 presidential campaign, when Trump promoted himself as a different kind of Republican ― one who would stand up for average Americans and protect them from powerful corporate interests.

The drug industry was high on the list of predators. He railed against them regularly, even after taking office, famously saying drugmakers were “getting away with murder” by charging such high prices for life-saving medications.

More controversially, Trump also endorsed an idea Democrats had long championed and Republicans had long opposed: having the federal government negotiate prices directly with drugmakers, just like the governments of other developed countries do. Name-brand drugs in those countries are far less expensive than they are in the U.S.

A year and a half into his presidency, and following some well-publicized meetings with precisely the sort of pharmaceutical industry leaders he once denounced, Trump has backed away from that rhetoric. He’s no longer calling to have the federal government negotiate with drugmakers over prices and, more generally, he no longer identifies the drug industry as the primary culprit behind high prices.

What about 'you can keep your doctor?' Are you equally enraged at that lie?

How you gonna spin this?

Here's another lie

That wasn’t a lie. He didn’t foresee doctors who wouldn’t go along

How you gonna spin this?

Here's another lie

So, your defense of Obama is that he is inept.

How you gonna spin this?

Here's another lie

Listen ass. If you need Obamacare you shouldn’t complain about the doctor you get. You’re lucky you can afford to see a doctor.

Who cares about keeping their doctor? I think republicans are making way too much out of this. I don’t care about my doctor. If he’s busy and can’t see me for a month I see one of his partners.

I have a job and good healthcare. I see any doctor at Henry ford hospital.

Now if you told me Obamacare forced you to see a doctor you didn’t want to see that’d be different.

Maybe your doctor decided to stop seeing poor patients. Not Obama’s fault

Liberals, if Trump improves the economy and does well on foreign policy, why wouldn't you support him?

Liberals, if Trump improves the economy and does well on foreign policy, why wouldn't you support him?
Well, "if" can be a very big word. Inflation is and will be the key to determining the status of the economy, at least it will be for the majority of the voting public. Remember, food and fuel cost are not included in determining national inflation rates and they are the two things that perhaps have the biggest impact on the middleclass. Both gas prices and milk prices are skyrocketing.

Here's another lie

Listen ass. If you need Obamacare you shouldn’t complain about the doctor you get. You’re lucky you can afford to see a doctor.

Who cares about keeping their doctor? I think republicans are making way too much out of this. I don’t care about my doctor. If he’s busy and can’t see me for a month I see one of his partners.

Now if you told me Obamacare forced you to see a doctor you didn’t want to see that’d be different.

Here's another lie

With Obamacare you had to pay for NOT joining. How nonsensical was that? Thank God Trump got rid of at least that part of the ObaminationCare.

When obama was in office you didn’t even believe his low unemployment numbers. Why didn’t you support him?

When Obama was in office, the unemployment numbers became low because so many ran out of unemployment insurance and had to seek lower paying jobs. That's why Obama pushed for minimum wages. The Democrat, Neo-Marxist policy was to lower all wages and bolster cheap goods made in foreign countries. A recipe for economic disaster, which is what the Obama regime brought US.

When obama was in office you didn’t even believe his low unemployment numbers. Why didn’t you support him?

Obama was the first potus to never achieve an annual gdp of at least 3%, yes, the first EVER. Obama held back the economy. Additionally, Obama's foreign policy was one abortion after another. Libya, Syria, Iran, Russia, ISIS, open borders, race riots the likes we hadn't seen in 50 years. Obama was the WORST president in U.S. history.

Forum List

Back