Behind the greenmask- Agenda 21 - Rosa Koire

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

AGENDA 21
AGENDA 2030
AGENDA 2050

DEMOCRATIC IDIOTS YOU'D DO WELL TO BOTHER PAYING ATTENTION OTHERWISE YOU WILL FFIND YOURSELVES FFKD IN A WORLD YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED IN THE FIST PLACE BUT BECAUSE OFF TRUMP HATE YOU ASSHOLES NEVER BOTHERED IT'S BEEN AROUND AND TAKING PLACE FOR YEARS AND IT'S AOUT TO BLOW WIDE OPEN ON THE PUBLIC!!

upload_2019-2-23_8-27-47.png

When you are an idiot and it's happening to your home right now,
this climate change earth warming bs is taking place right now under your noses

YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU DO NOT BOTHER LISTENING TO HOW YOU ARE BEING SOLD OUT AND LIES TO YOU DEMOCRATIC IDIOTS!!

YOUR HOMES ARE AT STAKE
YOUR HEALTH
YOUR CHOICES
YOUR FREEDOM
YOUR RIGHTS
YOUR LIBERTY
YOUR CHOICE OF HEALTH CARE
YOUR CHOICE OF HOMES THE SIZE OF IT

Oh, those non-binding action plans ...

"The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate did not hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under Article Six of the United States Constitution."
- Wiki

"The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate did not hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under Article Six of the United States Constitution."
- Wiki

Not law, but the crazies go nuts over it.

- Wiki
Overbearingly despotic shit like Agenda 21 always starts out as "non-binding", but it never stays that way.

Remember, seat belt laws were originally a "secondary violation" (i.e. you couldn't be pulled over just for not wearing a belt), now they're often a precursor to full-on roadside shakedowns.

- Wiki
Overbearingly despotic shit like Agenda 21 always starts out as "non-binding", but it never stays that way.

Remember, seat belt laws were originally a "secondary violation" (i.e. you couldn't be pulled over just for not wearing a belt), now they're often a precursor to full-on roadside shakedowns.

Well it's been 27 years, and one of the main premises is that each local government should set their own goals, so when do you think they might get around to going for the non binding part?

- Wiki

Well it's been 27 years, and one of the main premises is that each local government should set their own goals, so when do you think they might get around to going for the non binding part?
When isn't germane....The fact that they always do get around to the point where it's no longer non-binding is.

- Wiki

When isn't germane....The fact that they always do get around to the point where it's no longer non-binding is.

You let me know when that happens, and I'll join you. Until then, you'll have to whine without me.

- Wiki

You let me know when that happens, and I'll join you. Until then, you'll have to whine without me.
Yeah....They've just been going around with this "non-binding" plan for 27 years as a hobby....Nothing to see here....Just go back to sleep, stooge.

- Wiki

Yeah....They've just been going around with this "non-binding" plan for 27 years as a hobby....Nothing to see here....Just go back to sleep, stooge.

That's right, unless you have something to show where anybody has been forced to do anything.

Forum List

Back