Beheaded Georgian opposition

"Georgia" is a conglomerate of different "nations" that are often at odds with each other. There is no such ethnicity as "Georgian".

Oh dear.

Perhaps you should try going there and telling them that?!

There is no conflict.

Funny - last time I was there the Russians were bombing it.

It's a wonderful country, actually - I do recommend it for a visit. Great people.

Last edited:
"Georgia" is a conglomerate of different "nations" that are often at odds with each other. There is no such ethnicity as "Georgian".

1. Oh dear.
Perhaps you should try going there and telling them that?!

2. Funny - last time I was there the Russians were bombing it.

1. No need, Kartlians, Kahetians, Svansians, Mergels, etc., etc., etc. never forgot who and what they are.
Btw., most "Georgians" call their country SAKARTVELO, not "Georgia".

2. Funny enough, Russians were also bombing Germans in 1945!
The moral is: if you don't want to be bombed by Russians, do not attack them.

PS
Were you one of those US instructors who attacked South Ossetia as part of a Georgian army?
Israelis were smarter then you: they disappeared just before Georgian attack, while Americans went on slaughtering civilians of Ossetia.

Meneme -

What nationality was Stalin?

Btw. I am not American, nor military. I am a journalist, and I was in Georgia writing aboit Stalin.

Meneme -

What nationality was Stalin?

Btw. I am not American, nor military. I am a journalist, and I was in Georgia writing aboit Stalin.

Stalin was a Jew.

Journalists are partially responsible for turning Western societies into brainless biological masses, especially -- Americans! So, saying "journalist" is like confessing to a shameful disease.

And just to illustrate my point: if you really were in Georgia during 5 days war, didn't you notice that Georgian army used Grad on a sleeping capital of S. Ossetia the night after Saakashvili went on TV promising to stop hostilities, start negotiations, and inviting Ossetians to come out of their shelters and sleep in their homes?!

Meneme -

Stalin was Georgian. He was patently NOT Jewish.

In fact, he was deeply anti-semitic.

And yes, I really was in Gori at the beginning of the fighting.

Meneme -

Stalin was Georgian. He was patently NOT Jewish.

In fact, he was deeply anti-semitic.

And yes, I really was in Gori at the beginning of the fighting.

Saigon, Stalin's surname was Jugashvili. "-shvili" indicates not Kartveli roots and means "son of". "Juga" -- means "Jew". Jugashvili -- "son of a Jew". And his name -- Joseph, -- is also VERY telling indeed.

He was in no way "anti-Semitic". He slaughtered Lenin-Trotsky bolshevik faction that was destroying Russian Empire/USSR. Yes, almost all old bolsheviks were Jews and they were financed by Rockefeller and Rothschild clans (like almost all current day "Russian opposition" on US/UK payroll). That's why US/UK Zionists hate Stalin so much -- he messed up their plans.

Mimi, don't look now but your tinfoil chapeau seems to have slipped.......

MHooter, if you are a fucking idiot, that doesn't mean that what I said is not in common domain. So, put that hat over your stupid hooter and piss off onto the thread for intellectual blonds and alternatively gifted.

As to the claims of 'financing' - you've got notarized copies of the cancelled checks to prove your assertion?

As to the claims of 'financing' - you've got notarized copies of the cancelled checks to prove your assertion?

Since you are American, I am not surprised you are clueless to the facts the rest of the world knew for years. You are generally retarded.

Saigon, Stalin's surname was Jugashvili. "-shvili" indicates not Kartveli roots and means "son of". "Juga" -- means "Jew". Jugashvili -- "son of a Jew". And his name -- Joseph, -- is also VERY telling indeed.

He was in no way "anti-Semitic". He slaughtered Lenin-Trotsky bolshevik faction that was destroying Russian Empire/USSR. Yes, almost all old bolsheviks were Jews and they were financed by Rockefeller and Rothschild clans (like almost all current day "Russian opposition" on US/UK payroll). That's why US/UK Zionists hate Stalin so much -- he messed up their plans.

Try researching the "Doctor's Plot".

And no - he was NOT Jewish.

Try researching the "Doctor's Plot".

And no - he was NOT Jewish.

And?

Why do you think that he was not Jewish? Because you a) don't want him to be Jewish?; b) because him being Jewish messes up ideological line of your "research"/article?; c) because you think Jews don't live in Georgia?

Mememe -

I don't think he was Jewish because no serious source has ever said he was, and because every serious source ha said that he wasn't.

Stalin's constant bullying of the one Jewish wife in the Kremlin inner circle and his purges of Jews in his later life make that obvious to most people.

Try reading something like the Montefiore biography, and get up to speed.

Mememe -

I don't think he was Jewish because no serious source has ever said he was, and because every serious source ha said that he wasn't.

Stalin's constant bullying of the one Jewish wife in the Kremlin inner circle and his purges of Jews in his later life make that obvious to most people.

Try reading something like the Montefiore biography, and get up to speed.

1. Why ANY source would say anything about it? His very FAMILY NAME says that he was "a son of a Jew", and his first name was also Jewish. The reason YOUR "serious sources" claim he was not a Jew is because your sources accept MODERN Zionist view on "Jewishness" -- one has to be of Judaistic persuasion. This point of view is a) modern (dates after WW2), prior to that "Jewishness" was viewed and as a religious affiliation, and as an ethnicity. In many countries it is still so: a Jew can be of any religion persuasion or an atheist. Stalin was a Jew by his ethnicity, and Christian by his religious believes.

2. What a lot of bollox! And if some woman was peeved about being "bullied", it doesn't mean she was singled out because of her ethnicity. She could've been a horrible cow. How do you know?

3. "Purges". Since Bolshevic revolution was orchestrated and led by mainly Jews (financed by two Jewish financial clans: Rothschilds and Rockefellers) who had a task of destruction and dismemberment of the Russian Empire and Russia itself, and export of revolution, Stalin, who saw HIS task in restoring a state, had to eliminate "revolutionaries". Again, not because they were "Jews", but because they were after the destruction of the state. Btw., many Jews opposed to Lenin old guard remained in power. How does that sit with your claim "Stalin was targeting Jews because of their ethnicity"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VEdaVZNOutE

4. Thank you, looking at where that reading led YOU, I would rather stick with documents.

Last edited:
Mememe -

You are under no obligation to understand this issue. If you don't wish to understand it, then that's fine with me.

If you are interested in undertanding the issue, then there ar a number of biographies on Stalin which cover both his name and his history of anti-semitism. The best of these in my opinion is Simon Montefiore's award winning 'Court of the Red Tsar'.

We both know you won't read it.

Mememe -

You are under no obligation to understand this issue. If you don't wish to understand it, then that's fine with me.

If you are interested in undertanding the issue, then there ar a number of biographies on Stalin which cover both his name and his history of anti-semitism. The best of these in my opinion is Simon Montefiore's award winning 'Court of the Red Tsar'.

We both know you won't read it.

Saigon, if you honestly think that reading US agit-prop contributes to understanding of anything apart from how Goebbels brain-washing techniques work (and let's not forget that after WW2 US employed an awful lot of Nazis from his department!), then you are very much behind times. Now, if people want to get to the bottom of any historic-based issue, they go for the documents and not some "researcher's" instruction on how to understand them. And some interested party's "memoirs" are definitely not in!

With regard to his name, the "issue" exists only in Western heads. Why? I already explained. For everything else -- archives.

Mememe -

Ok, but do get back to me if you ever actually want to get access to correct information.

It seem to happen quite often that people are only willing to look at information which confirms their bizarre theories (Stalin is Jewish??!!), and ignore real history. After a while I imagine they get tired of being laughed at and grow up.

btw. There is no issue with Stalin's name, nor his ethnicity.

Forum List

Back