Beheaded Georgian opposition

Imedia

Rookie
Sep 29, 2012
These days some nasty things are going on in Georgia and I'm talking not only about torturing in prisons, but about common sense of discontent in the country. On the 1 of October people will have a chance to show their will on the parliament elections and finally get rid of Saakashvili and he knows it and that's why he ordered to wipe out opposition, especially oppositional leaders. I provide those people with free legal assistance and I already received dozens of appeals to help. Among them oppositionists who were planted drugs or weapons, some were arrested when they joined peaceful demonstrations against torturing of inmates in prisons and accused in preparation of mass disorders. The 'authorities' use any reason to arrest and put people into jail just to deprive Georgians from a right to make a choice because there will be nobody to choose from, that's what Saakashvili is looking for. But we see that he is scared of his own countrymen and he knows that he got no chances to win the elections fairly. He showed that he thinks nothing of people and we must use our chance to get rid of a man who impoverished the whole country because of his sick ambitions and greed!

Hmm.....and how much do you know about the opposition?

Georgia is a very complex country - unless you feel you really understand the Abkhazia and South Ossetia issues, I'd be concerned about being manipulated.

Georgia is a very complex country - unless you feel you really understand the Abkhazia and South Ossetia issues, I'd be concerned about being manipulated.

Actually, Georgia is not a "complex country". It's CAUCASUS that are complex.

These days some nasty things are going on in Georgia and I'm talking not only about torturing in prisons, but about common sense of discontent in the country. On the 1 of October people will have a chance to show their will on the parliament elections and finally get rid of Saakashvili and he knows it and that's why he ordered to wipe out opposition, especially oppositional leaders. I provide those people with free legal assistance and I already received dozens of appeals to help. Among them oppositionists who were planted drugs or weapons, some were arrested when they joined peaceful demonstrations against torturing of inmates in prisons and accused in preparation of mass disorders. The 'authorities' use any reason to arrest and put people into jail just to deprive Georgians from a right to make a choice because there will be nobody to choose from, that's what Saakashvili is looking for. But we see that he is scared of his own countrymen and he knows that he got no chances to win the elections fairly. He showed that he thinks nothing of people and we must use our chance to get rid of a man who impoverished the whole country because of his sick ambitions and greed!

In other words, you want to replace one US clown with another US clown... Why bother? Have a look at your entire post-USSR history -- it didn't teach you anything...

Today one of the S. Ossetian border points came under fire from Georgian territory. In swift operation S. Ossetian border patrol caught Georgian policeman armed with carabine and a grenade launcher...

Explanation can be simple: Saakashvili is aware that he can lose the coming elections; it can mean physical extermination of himself and many of his comrades-in-power at the hands of the opposition clans. Thus Saakashvili will do ANYTHING to stay in power.

By creating provocations on S. Ossetian border Saakashvili most likely was counting on return fire; in this case he could've announced state of emergency and cancel the elections...

But, to his disappointment S. Ossetians did not over react and handled the situation in the most professional manner.

Nonsense - Georgia may be about the most complex nation on earth!

Understanding Georgia means understanding Abkhazia, South Ossetia and the issues interlinking those with North Ossetia, Turkey and even Dagestan and Chechenya.

You know because of all the years you've spent in Georgia, right?

Nonsense - Georgia may be about the most complex nation on earth!

Understanding Georgia means understanding Abkhazia, South Ossetia and the issues interlinking those with North Ossetia, Turkey and even Dagestan and Chechenya.

Give me a break!

And Abkhazia, South Ossetia have nothing to do with Georgia. Besides, "Georgia" is not an authentic name; plenty of ethnicities within current Georgia do not consider themselves "Georgians".

The issue "interlinking" South Ossetia and its Northern part is also very simple: it was divided for political reasons: to build up current Georgia.

Last edited:
And Abkhazia, South Ossetia have nothing to do with Georgia

Um...I think you will find they are renegade provinces IN Georgia. As is Ajara, for that matter.

That's what I was talking about: you learn history by consuming US agitprop. Don't do it.

"Georgia" is a conglomerate of different "nations" that are often at odds with each other. There is no such ethnicity as "Georgian".

Now, Russian Empire had divisions along the administrative lines, there were no "georgias", "ukraines", "kazakhstans", etc. There was no need in it: everyone was free to move around the whole empire regardless of their ethnicity.

The Soviets were of the opinion that that was unfair and that every ethnicity had to be given a territory named after it. That's how the USSR became divided along not administrative, but supposedly ethnic lines. Republics had their borders drawn according to personal preferences of those in power to negotiate the borders... Of course, everyone was free to move around the USSR and live where they wanted regardless of their ethnicity, that's why people didn't mind being included into one of the "ethnic" republics... But as soon as the USSR was broken, many nations found themselves to be part of the states they didn't want to be part of. This is the case with Abkhasia, Adjaria and S.Ossetia -- they made it clear they chose to remain first as part of the Soviet Union, and after the USSR was disbanded, -- part of Russian Federation.

Unfortunately, at the time Russia was governed by US through its proxies and Russia was not allowed to take into a count the will of many people: Abkhasians, Adjarians, S.Ossetians, Transdnistrians, East, Central and South Ukrainians, Serbs...

Last edited:
Remember, how your deranged twat said in 2008: "Today we are all Georgians"?

Well... That's a bit more about a true democratic hero of a young democracy: 10 months old baby of a leader of an opposition party that stands to win the elections was kidnapped and found in a water jug with a stone tied to his neck...

Have a look what your tax money are spend on (the whole of Georgian government, including Saakashvili get their wages paid by US "funds for democracy")

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8gw-pZkZ94&feature=player_embedded]ბავშვი მოკლული იპოვეს - YouTube[/ame]

Well... That's a bit more about a true democratic hero of a young democracy: 10 months old baby of a leader of an opposition party that stands to win the elections was kidnapped and found in a water jug with a stone tied to his neck...

Have a look what your tax money are spend on (the whole of Georgian government, including Saakashvili get their wages paid by US "funds for democracy")

ბავშვი მოკლული იპოვეს - YouTube

How did this guy know where the baby was can you explain? Are you Georgian?

What "guy"?

What "guy"?

The one that opened the sewer? And I know a girl from Georgia. I'm gonna ask her about some stuff. When I bring up Russia she says they start the wars and she doesn't hate them but doesn't like them

The one that opened the sewer? And I know a girl from Georgia. I'm gonna ask her about some stuff. When I bring up Russia she says they start the wars and she doesn't hate them but doesn't like them

That's not a sewer. That's a water jug inside a house.

And tell your Georgian friend I wish for Georgians to continue enjoying their freedom from Russia. They deserve everything they got and everything that is coming to them. :D

Only ask her, why half of able Georgian population choose to work in Russia?

I have not a shred of sympathy for Georgians.

That's not a sewer. That's a water jug inside a house.

And tell your Georgian friend I wish for Georgians to continue enjoying their freedom from Russia. They deserve everything they got and everything that is coming to them. :D

Only ask her, why half of able Georgian population choose to work in Russia?

I have not a shred of sympathy for Georgians.

I'll ask her lol. I don't have an opinion on this conflict yet.

There is no conflict.

In the 19-s century Georgian kings were begging Russia to take them under her protection against Turks and just about every other Caucasian nation.

Since Stalin times Georgians had a special place in Soviet society: they were singing, dancing, shashluk eating big babies who were not expected to work hard because they had a joyful nature. Their standard of living was one of the highest in the USSR -- they lived on the country's budget.

And by 1990-s Georgians decided they really are SPECIAL people...

Well, now -- free from accursed Russia, they enjoy a poverty Zimbabwe can be proud of. But, guess what? It's not them, it's RUSSIA'S fault.

Last edited:

There is no conflict.

In the 19-s century Georgian kings were begging Russia to take them under her protection against Turks and just about every other Caucasian nation.

Since Stalin times Georgians had a special place in Soviet society: they were singing, dancing, shashluk eating big babies who were not expected to work hard because they had a joyful nature. Their standard of living was one of the highest in the USSR -- they lived on the country's budget. And they

And by 1990-s Georgians decided they really are SPECIAL people...

Well, now -- free from accursed Russia, they enjoy a poverty Zimbabwe can be proud of. But, guess what? It's not them, it's RUSSIA'S fault.

Thanks for the insight. I'm gonna ask her but she's sometimes busy in College. I still don't have an opinion yet :)

Forum List

Back