Before you vote, take this test.

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
I side 99% with Jill Stein

(It comes up with the results of someone else, not me) Answer the questions honestly and see what you get. Click on take the quiz.

I side 47% with Jill Stein

I got 48% Jill Stein, 40% Hillary, 25% Gary Johnson and 19% Trump.

So, basically there isn't a candidate out there for me, wonderful. At best I'm 52% against someone.

I side 99% with Jill Stein

(It comes up with the results of someone else, not me) Answer the questions honestly and see what you get. Click on take the quiz.

I side 47% with Jill Stein

I got 48% Jill Stein, 40% Hillary, 25% Gary Johnson and 19% Trump.

So, basically there isn't a candidate out there for me, wonderful. At best I'm 52% against someone.

Maybe there's something wrong with you?

Or maybe there's something wrong with the system.....

I am voting for Stein. I could probably live with Trump.

Hillary is totally out of the question.

I side 93% with Donald Trump
That's cute, it thinks Donald Trump has policies.

I'm sorry for you. But yeah, Trump doesn't have policies, so.... how can it decide you're with Trump? What did you get for Johnson?
He's inconsistent, too, but 74%. I've actually been watching this test for some time, the last time I checked, I actually got about 80-85% for Gary Johnson, but he can't seem to decide where he stands on a lot of issues. During the primaries, I got 97% for Ted Cruz.

I'm sorry for you. But yeah, Trump doesn't have policies, so.... how can it decide you're with Trump? What did you get for Johnson?
He's inconsistent, too, but 74%. I've actually been watching this test for some time, the last time I checked, I actually got about 80-85% for Gary Johnson, but he can't seem to decide where he stands on a lot of issues. During the primaries, I got 97% for Ted Cruz.

Seems they have Trump and Johnson mostly close to each other. Most people will vote Trump merely because he's Republican and nothing else.

Trump can't decide where he stands on any issue unless it involves a wall.

Seems they have Trump and Johnson mostly close to each other. Most people will vote Trump merely because he's Republican and nothing else.

Couldn't decide on that, either. He's a Liberal pretending to be a Republican, he just can't decide what he wants to pretend to support. Nobody would vote for him if the other main party choice wasn't Hillary.

Couldn't decide on that, either. He's a Liberal pretending to be a Republican, he just can't decide what he wants to pretend to support. Nobody would vote for him if the other main party choice wasn't Hillary.

I'm not even sure if he's a liberal. He's a Trumpist. What ever is best for Trump is what he's for.

trump.jpg

Looks like I voted for the right person.

I'm not even sure if he's a liberal. He's a Trumpist. What ever is best for Trump is what he's for.

If you think the test is bogus, why did you recommend it?

Enjoyed that.
I am 100% Stein and 99% Clinton.
5% Trump which is a worry.

More seriously the type of questions asked kind of show up the low level of debate.

Is solitary confinement for teenage felons really an election issue ?

Trump 97%
McMullin 80%
Johnson 71%
Clinton 7%
Stein 3%
seems fairly close if you ask me. although I honestly have no clue who this McMullin guy is.

Enjoyed that.

More seriously the type of questions asked kind of show up the low level of debate.

yes, solitary confinement along with most other forms of prison "punishment" are hot topics in the industry. You have to be very careful how any issue is dealt with.

Enjoyed that.

yes, solitary confinement along with most other forms of prison "punishment" are hot topics in the industry. You have to be very careful how any issue is dealt with.
It seems to be a really low level kind of issue compared to the economy,defence and the environment.

Abortion is another subject that we have never been asked to vote on over here.

I am voting for Stein. I could probably live with Trump.

Hillary is totally out of the question.

If Hillary is out of the question and you can live with Trump, you ought to vote Trump. Voting for Stein won't accomplish anything significant except to put the power of your vote in Hillary's favor. It's one less vote for the only one who can beat her. I'm all for boosting third parties, independents, etc., and often vote for them. The two-party stranglehold on politics has got to go. But the stakes are too high this year. As far as I'm concerned, anyone voting third party when they'd normally vote for the Democrat is failing to demonstrate the courage of their convictions. It was revulsion for Hillary that made them consider other candidates, but If they're not voting Trump, they're not truly interested in keeping her out of the White House.

Third parties and independents will still be here in 2020, and they'll be much stronger. Meanwhile, Trump has ruffled many GOP feathers, and is completely foreign to an unfriendly D.C. establishment, so he's going to run into one uncooperative brick wall after another. Coming out of a Trump administration would be far easier than a Clinton administration. You know how deeply the Clintons have their tenterhooks in Washington. It literally makes me sick to my stomach, knowing what they're going to do to people.

Remember '92? When Perot siphoned all those votes away and gave Bill Clinton the winning edge? I was one of the idiots who voted for Perot. We didn't know what we were getting into that year, but we do now. For once can we learn from history instead of repeating it?

Enjoyed that.

It seems to be a really low level kind of issue compared to the economy,defence and the environment.

Abortion is another subject that we have never been asked to vote on over here.
You are right about the treatment of prisoners, its not a concern of high level. The only reason that those type of questions would be asked is if the candidates had bearing on it. For instance if we were voting at a local level for governor, and lets say the governor appoints the head of the prison, then if you had an opinion of that issue, it would be good to know what type of person the governor would be likely to appoint. Same with abortions, we might not vote directly to fund or defund planned parenthood, but our representatives will be voting on it, so its good to know where they stand on these issues.

Forum List

Back