Before you get all excited about the unemployement report

I guess this thread isn't as fun as the other one where they simply focus on the one good thing in the report and pat Obama on the back.

lol

I'm sure you and other conservative Republicans would much rather & enjoy a report that 117,000 more jobs were lost - the end justifies the means being a large part of conservative ideology.

I am sure you are wrong about me, but I can't speak for all Conservatives. What I would like to see is the Unemployment rate dropping not because people are giving up, but because they are getting Jobs.

You don't really believe that the unemployment rate in the US is only 9.1% do you? If you do you are a dope. This number, like all of the numbers released by the Obama administration is a lie.

And you know this because you've personally counted each and every unemployed person in America or did you 'learn' it from Drudge or Hannity or another 'more credible' source?

One thing (for those who have one) to keep in mind is that 93,000 public employee jobs were lost and because the radical Republicans are callous conservatvies thousands of FAA employees didn't get pay checks for several weeks.

Thats not correct. They're receiving back pay to the cent that was owed them. It's always that way with federal employees.

Forum List

Back