Before this disastrous Admin, America was energy-dominant for 1st time since 1952

Nice squirrel, that reserve. Isn't that being sold at at market prices?

Forecasts in February were that we were not going export more than we import in 2022.

Here is where the US Oil patch is killing that so far.

Okay, enjoy the abundance dumb ass, here's your immediate future, the day after the midterm gas in the US will spike up over $7 nationwide, it will not be stopping there, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, what you are asserting, all is a chimera, the day after the election the bubble bursts, and still the psychopath drains the strategic reserves, with the psychopath and Hunter skimming 5-million gallons here and there and selling it off to China, or whomever.... :wink:

Okay, enjoy the abundance dumb ass, here's your immediate future, the day after the midterm gas in the US will spike up over $7 nationwide, it will not be stopping there, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, what you are asserting, all is a chimera, the day after the election the bubble bursts, and still the psychopath drains the strategic reserves, with the psychopath and Hunter skimming 5-million gallons here and there and selling it off to China, or whomever.... :wink:

I hear if you put a layer of bubble wrap on top of your tin foil hat, it deflects the mind-rays with greater efficiency and You'll feel better.

We were never oil dominant or oil independent under the Trumpybear, Biden, or the last 9 presidents for that matter.

Sorry to burst your bubble Zippy, but oil production fell under the Dirty Don's final year. Production under Biden has increased. Production of NG under Biden has vastly increased as well. Of course it's our exporting of NG that makes us energy independent(which is meaningless to the price of oil) not the amount of oil we produce.

well, one of us goes by real news and one does not

the readers can decide. I know which is which

This site gives us a lot of other information also. The Ds couldn't care less about high gas prices and the high prices of other things bc they are super rich and cannot relate to those who are not
Then why was oil imported during this period of time?

That guy lives in la la land where everything he wants t o believe is irrefutable truth..

It will not be pretty when he dies and Truth is all he has

Blind Boo has a very apropos handle name
The drop in demand followed by the drop in production happened in 2020 and is an indisputable fact. Nothing Biden enacted in 2021 caused the differential between demand and production that existed when he took office.
then why is he taking credit for gas prices going down (but now they are going up and it is someone else's fault of course)

well, one of us goes by real news and one does not

the readers can decide. I know which is which
You're a phony who has yet to post any information to back up the false claim that the US is no longer energy independent.

Dude do you buy gas? Or are you one of those EV owning fags? Facts are facts and unless you can even try and understand STFU and sit the fck down

Goddamn leftists are annoying and stupid

My EV us down for right now and I am paying for fuel for my hemi. I really don't care that much about the environment and my Hemi but I do care about my pocketbook and the EV operates for a hell of a lot less per mile. What's hilarious, I am finding it hard to work on my gas rig due to the computer crap on it but my EV is very straight forward and easy to work on and understand.

Both have pros and conns

Cost of Purchase: About the Same but the EV is dropping in cost fast while the Gas rig is climbing

Complexity: The EV is much less complex therefore, it has less to break.

Day to Day operation: For long distances, the Gas Rig wins but that is being eaten away fast. For short runs, the EV wins hands down. The Cost of operation all depends on the use, long distance, the ice wins because the EV will have to be charged excessive times at commercial charging stations. For short distances the EV wins hands down because it can utilize your 220 home circuit for charging.

While one side is screaming about how wrong the other side is, I know it's best to have both because you drive the one that has the advantage.

Forum List

Back