Been cleaning out my garage for the last week or so

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I swear, I had stuff stacked up back in one corner that's been there for the last 6 years. I've sucked up at least 20 cellar spiders and a shitload of mouse nests in the vacuum cleaner so far. But like my Great Uncle who lived through the Great Depression used to say, "Always keep something for 10 years. If you don't use it by then, throw it out...."

I swear, I had stuff stacked up back in one corner that's been there for the last 6 years. I've sucked up at least 20 cellar spiders and a shitload of mouse nests in the vacuum cleaner so far. But like my Great Uncle who lived through the Great Depression used to say, "Always keep something for 10 years. If you don't use it by then, throw it out...."

Garage sale extraordinaire!

Thanks for the tour! I'm disappointed I wanted to see a big box marked TOP SECRET

But like my Great Uncle who lived through the Great Depression used to say, "Always keep something for 10 years. If you don't use it by then, throw it out...."
Based on your posts, I presume you've disposed of your brain.

Based on your posts, I presume you've disposed of your brain.

Why so fuckin ' serious, bro? Are you jealous that you don't have a good hoard of stuff?

Oh...wait... You live in an apartment and don't have a garage, right? Or wait....you don't have a Youtube account, right? And even if you did, you don't have a clue as to how to use a digital camera, right?

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
I dont want to even think about cleaning the garage.
I'm gonna have to hire someone since my hip is so fucked up.
Which of course means I'm going to have to supervise since they have no idea where I want or how I want to store my shit.
The two car side by side garage is going to be the biggest bitch. The other side is a two car deep single wide garage for my truck and SxS trailer so it'll be pretty simple.
Then I have storage hallway with shelving on both sides that connect the the two garages. It's mainly fishing gear,generators and the like.
I figure it'll cost me around $1000 bucks so that means it'll end up being $1500.

i would rather burn my house down than clean out the damn basement...full of hubbys stuff....years of wood working tools..

he must have a 100 or more clamps...just c clamps...then another 50 or more long bar clamps...
sweetheart #4 planes....20 or so...all restored...plus all the large stuff...miter saw, table saw, planer...huge custom work bench...and saw dust

I could hear you shuffling around when you walk. You must be at least 80, right?

Forum List

Back