Beef Company CEO: “The Climate Change Argument Against Cows Is Garbage and We Will Not Comply”

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The push to replace real beef with other forms of protein has been ramping up in recent weeks. The powers-that-be want us to stop eating steaks and instead eat cricket burgers or lab-grown meat replacements as our protein. Ireland is even considering culling 200,000 cows to meet their climate change virtue signaling goals.

But their climate change argument is patently false. Recent studies have shown growing meat in a lab is actually as much as 25-times worse for the environment than producing the same amount of real beef. Corporate media is barely reporting on it, but they’ve been forced to mention it over the past couple of weeks thanks to the persistence of those championing the truth.

You Climate Change creeps are simply idiots.

Do you folks know the numbers on livestock outnumbering wild animals.

The god created beef cows in the billions and milkers too!

The push to replace real beef with other forms of protein has been ramping up in recent weeks. The powers-that-be want us to stop eating steaks and instead eat cricket burgers or lab-grown meat replacements as our protein. Ireland is even considering culling 200,000 cows to meet their climate change virtue signaling goals.

But their climate change argument is patently false. Recent studies have shown growing meat in a lab is actually as much as 25-times worse for the environment than producing the same amount of real beef. Corporate media is barely reporting on it, but they’ve been forced to mention it over the past couple of weeks thanks to the persistence of those championing the truth.

Good for them ... Europe is planning to execute 200K+ cattle in the name of climate change...

Good.

Humans are supposed to eat meat. It's why we're omnivores. We have eyes in the front of our heads for seeing prey, eye teeth to tear meat and molars to grind it up, legs and opposable thumbs to chase and catch prey, it's why our digestive system easily deals with meat.

And I'm an American God damnit. I like steaks and burgers and ribs and chili, chicken and so on. I like to eat meat. I'm not eating fucking bugs and I'm not eating meat grown in a fucking lab.

And I'm certainly not going to do it under some false narrative of climate change that was introduced by globalists that are the elites of the elite.

If meat is such a problem then reduce the need for it in America by closing the border, kicking out the illegals, and anyone that doesn't love America send them somewhere else. Suddenly the high demand for meat goes down, we have less people creating pollution and we have more room on the freeway.

7 billion people cuttin farts has to add alot to the global climate problem. We will have to get rid of beans,cabbage, broccoli,brussel sprouts or just get rid of most of the human population.

Mammals on the earth: 4% wild animals, 36% humans, and 60% livestock.

The god made too many cows and pigs 6000 years ago!

Perhaps if we quit eating beef and instead ate liberals it would be a win win. They would have their way by helping climate change by decreasing the human population and the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with the whining anymore. The only drawback would be their lack of taste.

Perhaps if we quit eating beef and instead ate liberals it would be a win win. They would have their way by helping climate change by decreasing the human population and the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with the whining anymore. The only drawback would be their lack of taste.
Soylent Green is real.

7 billion people cuttin farts has to add alot to the global climate problem. We will have to get rid of beans,cabbage, broccoli,brussel sprouts or just get rid of most of the human population.
How about we just get rid of the "humans" (lol...) that insist humans are having such a negative impact on the planet? That will solve their problem and all of the rest pf our problems.

Personally I like when these bed wetters set themselves on fire. If we could get 20 million of those lunatics to cremate themselves humanity would flourish for 100 years.

Last edited:
Mammals on the earth: 4% wild animals, 36% humans, and 60% livestock.

The god made too many cows and pigs 6000 years ago!
This is not a good path we are heading down to. More people have access to quality food products arguably than any time in human history. And there are still a percentage who have not. Agreeing to the elites pushing of new cuisines is a regression.

Damn, and here I believed that cow farts were doing us all in.

This is not a good path we are heading down to. More people have access to quality food products arguably than any time in human history. And there are still a percentage who have not. Agreeing to the elites pushing of new cuisines is a regression.
No, it's not a regression at all. Getting off meat will free up valuable agricultural land that is needed to feed the people of the world.

When shortages occur, wars are started for resources and it won't be only America that starts the wars of the future.

Oh yeah! There's the environmental considerations! All the livestock is producing far too much methane.

Debate that with some other denialist, I don't debate with wankers. They all seemed to have dropped out of school around the eighth grade.

Forum List

Back