Beck's 40 day and 40 night challenge

Beck said that at the rally?

I thought it was non political?

LOL yep beck is the defacto TP leader.

So you still havent watched the speech?

I don't understand how you can be so gleeful about speaking about something you admit you know nothing about.

Well, I'm not a "leftist" and I think Beck comes across as a phony opportunist and I feel sorry for anyone who falls for his sanctimonious act...God bless 'em all Lol...At the rally he actually called for a "miracle" and asked everyone to text a $10 contribution on the spot. Sure, that money goes to that soldier fund, (SOWF) but only the proceeds AFTER all the various other costs for the rally are covered...Wonder if he's managed to be honest with himself about those other costs? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I think its funnier that people think being honest is something they don't need to worry about.

Is that what you take from my laughter at Beck's phony declaration? :doubt: He is in effect admitting how much of a liar he usually is and how challenging it is for him not to lie. Most of us are just naturally habitually honest.

So, I will stop all lies for the next 40 days. That includes lying to myself. I will establish a pattern of honesty and make it become habitual.

are you one of the hypocritical librul left who laughed off each and every one of obie wan's lies and said "all politicians lie." and you want to mock Beck for swearing off lying? be a good idea if obie wan joined in that comittment donchyathink?

I think its funnier that people think being honest is something they don't need to worry about.

Is that what you take from my laughter at Beck's phony declaration? :doubt: He is in effect admitting how much of a liar he usually is and how challenging it is for him not to lie. Most of us are just naturally habitually honest.

So, I will stop all lies for the next 40 days. That includes lying to myself. I will establish a pattern of honesty and make it become habitual.

are you one of the hypocritical librul left who laughed off each and every one of obie wan's lies and said "all politicians lie." and you want to mock Beck for swearing off lying? be a good idea if obie wan joined in that comittment donchyathink?

:lol: Not at all, I can't stand Obama either! :eusa_shhh:

The liberal left hate Beck with a passion. They can't even comprehend why people listen to him, mainly because deep down they hate America. They're the blame America first crowd and they feel guilty to be an American. They'll shout from the roof tops that the very same religion that killed 3,000 Americans in cold blood has the freedom to do as they please, and the feelings of Americans can go to hell, but Beck mentions God and praying and they start babbling about what an idiot he is for mentioning religion. Just another glowing example of the bat shit crazy left's hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, in case I didn't make it clear. I am taking the challenge. I see no harm and only benefits that will come from it.

I will too.

So...the RELIGION killed people huh? :eusa_eh:

The liberal left hate Beck with a passion. They can't even comprehend why people listen to him, mainly because deep down they hate America. They're the blame America first crowd and they feel guilty to be an American. They'll shout from the roof tops that the very same religion that killed 3,000 Americans in cold blood has the freedom to do as they please, and the feelings of Americans can go to hell, but Beck mentions God and praying and they start babbling about what an idiot he is for mentioning religion. Just another glowing example of the bat shit crazy left's hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, in case I didn't make it clear. I am taking the challenge. I see no harm and only benefits that will come from it.

I will too.

You go ahead and twist, dance and spin that however you want. But I know you know what I mean.

I listened to some Beck yesterday while driving in my car.

It's probably been years since I listened to his program.

He is sounding more and more grandiose.

I think he's going crazy, to be honest.

I think he really does believe that he is on a mission from GOD.

No doubt there are some among us who believe he is, too.

A messiah complex is a state of mind in which the individual believes he/she is, or is destined to become, a savior.

Too bad that:

The messiah complex does not appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)[1]

Neither does BDS or PDS.

I will too.

You go ahead and twist, dance and spin that however you want. But I know you know what I mean.
Speak up loud and clear. Are you blaming ALL of Islam and ALL its followers for 9/11? Yes or no.

And don't run away from answering this question.

Last edited:
I listened to some Beck yesterday while driving in my car.

It's probably been years since I listened to his program.

He is sounding more and more grandiose.

I think he's going crazy, to be honest.

I think he really does believe that he is on a mission from GOD.

No doubt there are some among us who believe he is, too.

Too much Blues Brothers?

I will too.

We'll just go with Pale Rider's own words here.

people shouldn't need beck's challenge to get them praying. you should be praying anyway if you believe in God.

i think Beck is starting to believe he's some type of messenger or something.

I think he recognized a need and he stepped forward to fill it.

If we don't stand for our right to practice our religion openly, if we don't embrace a strong value system, we're doomed.

people shouldn't need beck's challenge to get them praying. you should be praying anyway if you believe in God.

If we don't stand for our right to practice our religion openly, if we don't embrace a strong value system, we're doomed.

Is your right to practice your religion openly in dire danger? And if it is, how has this Rally helped prevent that danger?

And that was the point of the rally. Step up and fill the needs you see.

Forum List

Back