Beauty

Billie

Rookie
Sep 29, 2012
Hello, I have to write a skilled work about "beauty". For that, I want to compare people from America with people from Germany. Think about what you associate with the word "beauty" (f.e. be thin, perfect face/body) . If it is possible you can write if you are a female or male and how old you are.

Thank you very much!

I am female, 65 years old and all standards of beauty are measured by the Golden Ratio.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmaVqkR0ZXg]Golden Ratio - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, thank you very much.
Is there anybody, who can also say something? I thought of "be thin" or something like that... you know? something, that has to do with the ideal of beauty of the models. It is very crazy, that they want to have size zero!

define beauty - Bing DICTIONARY

pleasing and impressive qualities of something: the combination of qualities that make something pleasing and impressive to look at, listen to, touch, smell, or taste

Pleasing and impressive qualities.

The number one indication of beauty for me is human kindness.

Last edited:
Are you male or female? And how old are you? And thank you for your answer!!

Men don't need to be beautiful, they just need to have a job & money.

Hello, I have to write a skilled work about "beauty". For that, I want to compare people from America with people from Germany. Think about what you associate with the word "beauty" (f.e. be thin, perfect face/body) . If it is possible you can write if you are a female or male and how old you are.

Thank you very much!

Korean will tell you the answer. And their tips are more benefit for you!

To copy or imitate is beauty?

very interesting idea, ekrem. But that is true, you are right.
Thank you for your answers. I am happy about every single answer...

Forum List

Back