Be aware. Adjusted mortages might be changing soon as we switch interest rate standards.

Yeah ... it's been a good time to be lending money ... with interest rates going up ...

Color me stupid but I thought the FED set interest rates for their cartel ... and by extension the whole world ...

And I said it isn't guaranteed that they will. I said it's possible as I wouldn't put it past banks. It's just something to be aware it's happening as the vast majority of people don't even know what libor or sofor is.

... am I that transparent? ...

I understand your point of view.

How are they keeping the nation down but not me?
I'm retired and at a comparably young age... I am set financially now... but if we keep sinking economically in this country soon it will touch all of us.... once again you are just like the frog in the soup pot... the water feels fine to me.....

I'm retired and at a comparably young age... I am set financially now... but if we keep sinking economically in this country soon it will touch all of us.... once again you are just like the frog in the soup pot... the water feels fine to me.....
That doesn't really answer my question as to how they are keeping you down.

That doesn't really answer my question as to how they are keeping you down.
Just a few years ago I had investments that were paying off big... today they are barely holding steady... those investments gave me room to spend and grow my portfolio... now I wonder if they will ever provide the security I thought they were going to... but man that's just the beginning... just in my small town empty storefronts are everywhere on main street... food pantries can't keep up with demand... people can't go for a Sunday drive without cutting into their rent money....
I go to Phoenix from time to time and the homelessness problem is so out of control the leaders there have just washed their hands of the whole thing....
People are living paycheck to paycheck once again... and it doesn't have to be this way....
I always shake my head when a lib tells me he is doing fine... maybe you are but have you taken the time to see how your neighbor is doing?.... or do you even care?....

Just a few years ago I had investments that were paying off big... today they are barely holding steady... those investments gave me room to spend and grow my portfolio... now I wonder if they will ever provide the security I thought they were going to... but man that's just the beginning... just in my small town empty storefronts are everywhere on main street... food pantries can't keep up with demand... people can't go for a Sunday drive without cutting into their rent money....
I go to Phoenix from time to time and the homelessness problem is so out of control the leaders there have just washed their hands of the whole thing....
People are living paycheck to paycheck once again... and it doesn't have to be this way....
I always shake my head when a lib tells me he is doing fine... maybe you are but have you taken the time to see how your neighbor is doing?.... or do you even care?....
So that is the fault of the people who were in the picture?

Why were there no Republicans in your picture? Do they have any culpability in the plight of your small town?

What do you think should be done to reverse your plight?

So that is the fault of the people who were in the picture?

Why were there no Republicans in your picture? Do they have any culpability in the plight of your small town?

What do you think should be done to reverse your plight?
Trump had the American economy humming... people were doing great financially and everyone in that picture did everything they could legally and illegally to get Trump out of office and today we are floundering under Biden... so yes they are to blame along with many others....

Trump had the American economy humming... people were doing great financially and everyone in that picture did everything they could legally and illegally to get Trump out of office and today we are floundering under Biden... so yes they are to blame along with many others....
Trump did great at first since Obama handed him a growing economy and Trump messed it up by cutting taxes without lowering spending. Trump added nearly as much to the debt in 4 years then Obama did in 8. Then he fucked up the COVID response which didn't help.

We are doing great under Biden.

Lowest unemployment ever and he is staving off inflation caused by COVID and Russia's war in Ukraine.

Check global inflation rankings and the US is doing very well compared to other western countries.

You don't think any Trump Republicans have an culpability in our economy at all?

Where is the anti inflation bill Republicans ran on? They should probably get on that so people can see a reason to vote republican.

Trump did great at first since Obama handed him a growing economy and Trump messed it up by cutting taxes without lowering spending. Trump added nearly as much to the debt in 4 years then Obama did in 8. Then he fucked up the COVID response which didn't help.

We are doing great under Biden.

Lowest unemployment ever and he is staving off inflation caused by COVID and Russia's war in Ukraine.

Check global inflation rankings and the US is doing very well compared to other western countries.

You don't think any Trump Republicans have an culpability in our economy at all?

Where is the anti inflation bill Republicans ran on? They should probably get on that so people can see a reason to vote republican.
Come on.... under Obama we never climbed out of the 2008 recession....
Just the fact that Trump beat Hillary started the upswing in the Market and then Trump picked a great economic team and the economy took off....
I was in business at the time and my phone started to ring and it didn't stop... I luckily sold it before covid hit but the company I sold my business too is still operating today.... how well I'm not sure since major construction projects are slowing down in LA and San Diego...

Come on.... under Obama we never climbed out of the 2008 recession....

Based on what metric?

Just the fact that Trump beat Hillary started the upswing in the Market and then Trump picked a great economic team and the economy took off....
I was in business at the time and my phone started to ring and it didn't stop... I luckily sold it before covid hit but the company I sold my business too is still operating today.... how well I'm not sure since major construction projects are slowing down in LA and San Diego...
Ok, personal anecdotes aren't really helpful.

Again, what metric are you using to conclude the economy took off compared to Obama?

As credible as it may seem to you, a list of accomplishments written by Donald's team and posted on his archive page is not a metric that you can use to show a jump in the economy, compared to Obama, after he took office.
Look them up yourself... I did... why haven't you?....

I am not looking up your claims...especially since I don't believe it.

If you can't or won't back up your own claims then let's end this discussion.
They are not my claims.... they are the truth... this is why you are so wrong... you aren't dumb I can tell... but you are ignorantly mistaken and terribly misinformed.... do some homework... it can't hurt you....

They are not my claims.... they are the truth... this is why you are so wrong... you aren't dumb I can tell... but you are ignorantly mistaken and terribly misinformed.... do some homework... it can't hurt you....
So link these these truths.

Forum List

Back