Batman shooter highlights Palestinian Islamic Savagery

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Roudy, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
    Imagine living next to hundreds of millions of Muslims who brainwash their kids into thinking that it's okay to do what the Colorado batman shooter did, if it were in the name of Islam. That's basically the depraved mentality Israel has to deal with everyday.

2. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    [
    [/QUOTE]

You are simply despicable !!!

To take a tragedy like this and use it for your own political agenda is beyond the pale !!!

I do not use vulgarity very often as I like to save it for emphasis, but this case warrants it's use.

YOU SUCK.

3. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,601

To take a tragedy like this and use it for your own political agenda is beyond the pale !!!

I do not use vulgarity very often as I like to save it for emphasis, but this case warrants it's use.

YOU SUCK.[/QUOTE]
    I don't like to use trashmouth either but in this case:

OH,FUDGE!

4. mememe

mememe BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Just one question: how many murder sprees the US saw in the past five years?

5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579

YOU SUCK.[/QUOTE]
    Not really, savagery and barbarism identical to this goes on EVERYDAY by Muslim animals against Israelis and non Muslims in other places around the world. The difference is, asshole Jew haters like you would call the Muslim murderers "freedom fighters". What is the difference between this guy who shoots up innocent people in a movie theatre, and a Palestinian animal who shoots up or blows up Jewish kids in a school, pizzeria, theatre, or nightclub? Or the Muslim animal in Bulgaria that blew up the tour bus with Israeli tourists? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

6. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
    Irrelevant.

7. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Funny how everyone who objects to your racist bullshit, is a jew-hater.

8. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    [/QUOTE]

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, which if past experience is any indication is a pretty foolish thing FOR ME to do. Possibly the concept of morality that I expressed in my post is so foreign to your way of thought that you are unable to grasp it. This may be due to the fact that you are so consumed by hatred ( as indicated by your continual use of foul language and your use of the word animal to describe HUMAN BEINGS ) that you are unable to understand the principal that lies behind my complaint !!! The principal is really quite simple , it is you don't piss on other peoples deaths and pain in order to profit either yourself or your political agenda, especially if the tragedy is completely unrelated to the political point that you are trying to make !!! That is what you did and I for one think you owe the people who were killed or wounded in the movie theater in Colorado as well as the people on this board an apology. I really doubt that it will happen but who knows I maybe surprised

9. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Imagine paying to see a drug addicted murder for hire blow someones brains out in a car and the audience laughs....

10. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,579
    Is that the best answer you have? Stop whining. Fact is Israelis are exposed to this kind of barbarity on a daily basis. Not much difference between what the shooter did and what Palestinian terrorists do.