Bashir: IRS is The New N-Word

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is the mindless hate that comes from this station day and day out..
thank goodness hardly anyone watches this ugly..

[ame=http://youtu.be/N7s4_Fw65Ps]Bashir: IRS is The New N-Word - YouTube[/ame]

Forget about the fact that he's the president and should know whats going on.
But we all know he's in on it. It would be stupid to think otherwise.

Thank God his message only got out to a couple of people.

That was a little over the top.

But when you have a presidential candidate saying the sitting president might not have been born here, you can see where people are sick of the open sewer that has become the right.

I remember when the GOP used to be about ideas, not hate.

But when you have a presidential candidate saying the sitting president might not have been born here, you can see where people are sick of the open sewer that has become the right.

what the hell does this video on this have to do with calling Obama anything?

good friggen grief

at least you acknowledge it was, A LITTLE over the top

good friggen grief

Again, listening to the hate and crazy your side feeds on, to the point where I had to walk out of the Republican Party after 30 years because even I couldn't stand it anymore, I just can't take this seriously.

Now, if the GOP were a party run by grownups, they'd wedge this IRS "Scandal" into something useful. They'd be able to point out that the tax code is so Byzantine, so absurd, that even the IRS itself doesn't understand it.

And they could push for tax simplification and reform, and frankly, even Obama would be hard pressed to oppose that.

Instead, they will launch endless investigations trying to prove that Obama had it out for the six members of the Tea-Bagging Book Club. Because that's what the paranoid crazies expect.

images

good friggen grief

Again, listening to the hate and crazy your side feeds on, to the point where I had to walk out of the Republican Party after 30 years because even I couldn't stand it anymore, I just can't take this seriously.

Now, if the GOP were a party run by grownups, they'd wedge this IRS "Scandal" into something useful. They'd be able to point out that the tax code is so Byzantine, so absurd, that even the IRS itself doesn't understand it.

And they could push for tax simplification and reform, and frankly, even Obama would be hard pressed to oppose that.

Instead, they will launch endless investigations trying to prove that Obama had it out for the six members of the Tea-Bagging Book Club. Because that's what the paranoid crazies expect.

dear gawd, shut up with your nonsense or start your own thread

images

Oh, gee, Bed-Pan Lady, on top of everything else, you're a Birther.

Why does this not surprise me.

images

Oh, gee, Bed-Pan Lady, on top of everything else, you're a Birther.

Why does this not surprise me.

Oh, gee, Welfare Guy, on top of everything else, you're an Idiot.

Nothing can be done about any of his lies. But if this were not true, then why didn't he protest the headline at the time? I certainly would have written a correction to the article and insisted it be published..

Bashir went from ABC to MSNBC and rightfully so. But so many of its anchors speak in racial terms that it makes you wonder if it's something coming from the top. Anyway, Bashir should be cleaning fish.

Last edited:
Nothing can be done about any of his lies. But if this were not true, then why didn't he protest the headline at the time? I certainly would have written a correction to the article and insisted it be published..

Why should he? Frankly, if he went about trying to correct everything on the internet that was wrong, he wouldn't have much time for anything else.

But what always amazes me about Birthers is that you all can't acknowledge your own racism.

Forum List

Back