Bashar al-Assad is still the problem

and 14 more months of Assad?

so? is that too secular for you?

do you need more islamic brotherhood....sharia law shit?

c'mon what is wrong with you people?

Not secular enough. Too alwaite, too abusive, too unjust, too corrupt
Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.
why you didnt answer this question for 3 time?
are you shaming for something?

Is it any of your business where she comes from? From your poor English, the readers can see you are not an American-born person and yet no one is asking you from which country you came from or from which country you are posting..

thank you for attacking me because of my poor english.
im not in fight with aria2chat. we just talk ..............
There is not much sense in arguing with those. They knew they were utterly wrong from day one of their terrorist cheer leading.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Is it any of your business where she comes from? From your poor English, the readers can see you are not an American-born person and yet no one is asking you from which country you came from or from which country you are posting..

There is not much sense in arguing with those. They knew they were utterly wrong from day one of their terrorist cheer leading.

What is all this baloney, Little Shit? Just because people are aware of how Assad treated his people doesn't make anyone an ISIS sympathizer. If many of us didn't like a governor of a state in Mexico because of his corruption, would that mean that we are the drug dealer supporters? Only morons would believe that. Why not go to the U.N. and look at the pictures hanging in the hallways now of the people tortured in Syrian prisons. What the rest of us have really become aware of is that the Arab Middle East cannot function without having a dictator in each country running things. It was the same with Saddam Hussein, and it is the same with Assad.

Here are some of the stories of the Syrian refugees. There have been many more harrowing tales told by these refugees if you read their stories once they reached safety, such as in Canada. Are you trying to tell us these Syrian refugees are lying

Syrian refugees tell their harrowing stories

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

It certainly sounded like you were antagonistic toward Aris. It didn't sound like you were having a friendly tete-a-tete. Don't you believe that the Christians have a right to hold church services in their own homes without being arrested since they are not harming anyone? By the way, could you possibly tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians of all religions fled when the crazies took over and why they are still fleeing. It would be nice if you could give us the answers to this and then we could say "merci" to you as a Farsi speaker would.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

What is all this baloney, Little Shit? Just because people are aware of how Assad treated his people doesn't make anyone an ISIS sympathizer. If many of us didn't like a governor of a state in Mexico because of his corruption, would that mean that we are the drug dealer supporters? Only morons would believe that. Why not go to the U.N. and look at the pictures hanging in the hallways now of the people tortured in Syrian prisons. What the rest of us have really become aware of is that the Arab Middle East cannot function without having a dictator in each country running things. It was the same with Saddam Hussein, and it is the same with Assad.

Here are some of the stories of the Syrian refugees. There have been many more harrowing tales told by these refugees if you read their stories once they reached safety, such as in Canada. Are you trying to tell us these Syrian refugees are lying

Syrian refugees tell their harrowing stories
are you sure this syrian refugee didnt rape germany girl in cologne?

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

It certainly sounded like you were antagonistic toward Aris. It didn't sound like you were having a friendly tete-a-tete. Don't you believe that the Christians have a right to hold church services in their own homes without being arrested since they are not harming anyone? By the way, could you possibly tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians of all religions fled when the crazies took over and why they are still fleeing. It would be nice if you could give us the answers to this and then we could say "merci" to you as a Farsi speaker would.
sorry for bad english

1:yes. christian have a right to hold ............
2:it wasnt church.it was just home church.unofficial church.they were moslem and they changed their religious to christianity and they made community and inviting other people to christianity.
its against iran law.i have dozen atheist friends.but police never arrest them.because they never build atheist community and inviting people and advertising.....
i dont like this law too.
i dont say that iran is heaven.iran have best law and freedom........
but i hate this black and white view.
iran soccer captain is christian armeni.most favorite sport in iran.you cant saying that iran is hell for christian people like other moslem .....

3:im electronic engineer.but my bussiness is tourism .why? because of sanction.
i want go to europe too.because of better opportunity
i want to go bar and dancing ......

i dont saying that iran regime is best.hardliner have power in iran
i just hate propganda .dont be black and white.
iran isnt heaven for christian and isnt hell too

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Shia Militias being a Refugee in Europe .. Part One - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0EmS_Rr4Bc …

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

sorry for bad english

2:it wasnt church.it was just home church.unofficial church.they were moslem and they changed their religious to christianity and they made community and inviting other people to christianity.
its against iran law.i have dozen atheist friends.but police never arrest them.because they never build atheist community and inviting people and advertising.....
iran soccer captain is christian armeni.most favorite sport in iran.you cant saying that iran is hell for christian people like other moslem .....

>> The Iranian Foreign Ministry does not allow US passport holders to travel to Iran independently.<<

Save your tourism brochure for another country or forum. If you are in tourism (I guessed correctly) as you say, you would be aware of the
ban

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

sorry for bad english

>> The Iranian Foreign Ministry does not allow US passport holders to travel to Iran independently.<<

Save your tourism brochure for another country or forum. If you are in tourism (I guessed correctly) as you say, you would be aware of the
ban
have you paranoid?

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

sorry for bad english

ban

So? Whats your point?

Ohh, I forgot, you don't have one...
Never had one in fact...

Hassan Rouhani battles hardline Iran clerics over fate of 'Green Revolution' leaders

Iran's progressives and reformists are behind Rouhani. He is the only chance for the west.
US foreign policy makers are well aware of this fact, which did bring us the Iranian deal.

sorry for bad english

ban
have you paranoid?

Of tourism? Good grief, I've traveled the world. I wish everyone could have spend time in a fraction of the places I've seen.

This is a massage board, not a tourist agency forum.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

Too Assad

where are you from?
please explain yourself.

sorry for bad english

Now you seem like a fellow who is hankering to get out just like other Iranians are. There was once an interview in the Los Angeles Times Entertainment section with an Iranian Muslim comedian. He said that the minute he gets back to visit relatives, his cousins ask him how they too can get to America. If you can find a way to get out like so many others are still doing, with your experience in the tourist industry, you could get a job with a travel agency catering to Farsi-speaking Iranians. They are always going back and forth to visit their relatives in Iran; and even though the U.S. currently has no direct flights which go to Iran, you will be kept busy arranging flights to Europe and then on to Iran.

Before you go, though, could you arrange some medical care for the Christian pastors being held in prison?

Forum List

Back