Bartender Accused Of Plotting To Poison John Boehner

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
An Ohio man has been indicted for allegedly threatening to kill House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), WCPO and the Associated Press report.

The man, Michael Robert Hoyt, served Boehner drinks at the Wetherington Golf & Country Club in West Chester, Ohio for more than five years, but was fired in October, according to WCPO.

More: Bartender Accused Of Plotting To Poison John Boehner

That's embarrassing when your bartender wants to kill you!

An Ohio man has been indicted for allegedly threatening to kill House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), WCPO and the Associated Press report.

The man, Michael Robert Hoyt, served Boehner drinks at the Wetherington Golf & Country Club in West Chester, Ohio for more than five years, but was fired in October, according to WCPO.

You're not outraged that someone wanted to poison a duly elected official?

You mean like you're outraged when nuts threaten to kill Obama?

He was probably a lousy tipper.

Actually yes I am outraged and the worst thing would be to see Obama killed. I've posted that several times.
So your moral equivalence deflection fails.
Now, are you outraged about this or not?

John_Boehner_at_the_bar.jpg

Don't drink it, John!

I think the indictment against him is a little much. charged with: (threatening) to murder the bonehead, I mean Boehner. the big bad guy called the police on HIMSELF. sheesh

SNIP
Michael Robert Hoyt, 44, was indicted Jan. 7 on charges of threatening to murder the congressman in a plot police said included poisoning his drink at a country club.

Hoyt served drinks to Boehner for more than five years at the Wetherington Country Club in West Chester and was known as “Bartender Mike” to employees there.

Hoyt called police on Oct. 29, a week after being fired from the club, and blamed Boehner for his woes, police said.

Michael Hoyt John Boehner plot FBI says Boehner s bartender at country club planned to poison him - Story

Last edited:

You idiot. We all know Obama is white and he deserves it.

Tell us something. do you Obama cult member's....... ever GROW UP? good grief.

562618_585939001417240_1159442811_n.jpg

Wetherington Country Club

FBI says John Boehner's West Chester bartender planned to poison him

Feds: Man said he was Jesus, Boehner was the devil.

Hoyt served drinks to Boehner for more than five years at the Wetherington Country Club in West Chester and was known as “Bartender Mike” to employees there.

Hoyt is one of three people charged with threatening Boehner’s life in less than a year.

Much More: Michael Hoyt/John Boehner plot: FBI says Boehner's bartender at country club planned to poison him

So, Bartender Mike thought Boehner was the devil. Well, he may be close. So, even Jesus hates Boehner...

Last edited:
So a radical left wing extremist threatened to kill Boehner more proof of how dangerous and unhinged the left is. Yes, yes I know there was no mention of radical left wing extremist in the article or any mention of the mans political leanings just thought I would let some on the left who post this kind of stuff about the right when there is no proof of it see how silly it looks. Your welcome.

So a radical left wing extremist threatened to kill Boehner more proof of how dangerous and unhinged the left is. Yes, yes I know there was no mention of radical left wing extremist in the article or any mention of the mans political leanings just thought I would let some on the left who post this kind of stuff about the right when there is no proof of it see how silly it looks. Your welcome.

Actually, I thought Bartender Mike was a Conservative Republican.

Actually you don't think at all.

whoa, say it aint so. You are a small person

Forum List

Back