Barry Redefines The Word "Uniform"

Maybe the army should instead be reviewing their procedures for peeps given general discharges....mental health counseling...then allowed to travel on an airplane with a gun in his baggage. Sounds like one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing....all over again.....and forever...

Maybe the army should instead be reviewing their procedures for peeps given general discharges....mental health counseling...then allowed to travel on an airplane with a gun in his baggage. Sounds like one hand not knowing what the other hand is doing....all over again.....and forever...

The first Marine combat women are now in the field and sure as shit one won't be able to keep up, slow down the column, making it easier to ambush, end up panicking in a fire-fight and either hide or start pray-and-spraying everybody around her. Thank God we don't have Hillary coming into office....one can only imagine the perverted shit she'd try with the Troop.

Further watering down of the military...good grief

Are you not allowed to have crosses in the military ? Can you wear yarmulkes?

Hating on military folks Lassy? Knew you were a "support the troops " faker.
The job of the military is to kill people. God would prefer not to be associated....except at chapel services.

Then why do we have chaplins and marriage in the military?

No religion. ! Just deathbots !

Careful child, you'll fall in the well again. Moronic little toad.

I'm not hating on the military...unlike you leftist loons I support them.

Hmmm no you don't . This thread is a perfect example .

Hmmm yes I do, I come from a military family you little know nothing.

The job of the military is to kill people. God would prefer not to be associated....except at chapel services.

Then why do we have chaplins and marriage in the military?

No religion. ! Just deathbots !

During the SSM debacle you loons tried to sell marriage and religion were not correlated.

So what ?

It's explained quite clearly when you join the military that you give up all your individuality once you sign the pink paper and swears your oath. If you have never been you will never understand.

That doesn't mean the army can't allow things .

I don't see the big deal. You can recruit more people . And considering we are always stuck wh some Mid East bullshit, it's good PR to have some islams or sheiks around to represent.

Everything is uniformity in the military. Everybody dresses the same etc. obama is purposely trying to break down honored traditions for the military because he basically hates the America that still is. I'm sure the military members resent him, considering few to none of them showed up at his recent ceremony where he awarded himself a medal.

Obama FLIPS OUT After What U.S. Military Did To Him At Farewell Speech, INTERNET ERUPTS [VID]

Careful child, you'll fall in the well again. Moronic little toad.

I'm not hating on the military...unlike you leftist loons I support them.

Hmmm no you don't . This thread is a perfect example .

Hmmm yes I do, I come from a military family you little know nothing.

Then what's you excuse for hating on this expansion of rights ?

Oh, cause you only care about white Christian military .

Forum List

Back