Barrie’s homelessness plan is being called ‘a clear violation of basic human rights.’ Here’s why

Give a homeless person dying of thirst a bottle of water and get fined $100,000. Progressive, Police State Canada.... Barrie’s homelessness plan is being called ‘a clear violation of basic human rights.’ Here’s why
I would agree. It sounds like fascist tactics being used to gain the citizen's sympathy, so that the city can dodge social responsibility.
l'm surprised you would find issue against it!

You are somehow relating this to your own personal issues it seems.

I would agree. It sounds like fascist tactics being used to gain the citizen's sympathy, so that the city can dodge social responsibility.
l'm surprised you would find issue against it!

You are somehow relating this to your own personal issues it seems.
Huh? Relating this to my own personal issues? I am not homeless nor have I ever been unsympathetic to the homeless. I am not some heartless animal.

Huh? Relating this to my own personal issues? I am not homeless nor have I ever been unsympathetic to the homeless. I am not some heartless animal.
You have personal issues that cause you to suspect government and the police of attempting to do you harm. It's in your own head and it's gradually destroying you.

You have personal issues that cause you to suspect government and the police of attempting to do you harm. It's in your own head and it's gradually destroying you.
It isn't in my own head. Fortunately I have American, European and even Asian aliies who know the facts. When some spit on the graves of those who died for our liberties it is very personal for many. I have been a good, giving and even forgiving man. My youth and even before has been misrepresented by many.

It isn't in my own head. Fortunately I have American, European and even Asian aliies who know the facts. When some spit on the graves of those who died for our liberties it is very personal for many. I have been a good, giving and even forgiving man. My youth and even before has been misrepresented by many.
Don't keep asking me for help until you are ready to help yourself. You've chosen to foster the wrong relationship with the wrong person.

Not feeding the homeless animals in public spaces should be the law nationwide. Not feeding pigeons in the park is the law. Not feeding the homeless in public should be equally as important.

Don't keep asking me for help until you are ready to help yourself. You've chosen to foster the wrong relationship with the wrong person.
How do I help myself? My best option is to seek the freedom that I have been denied for decades. If I get to speak the truth in a trial, I wll let it be known that not only was.my wifes addictiion and anger a major contributer to her abusesa but the interfernece in my career took a major toll as.well. When I can list 10 names in my current region alone and 100s of emails and documents (inclludng the detaining I experienced at the U.S border at the behest of Canada) a spark will finaly be lit.

Last edited:
You know what Truderp has next on his genocidal agenda.....................

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpeg

large_000000.jpg

holocaust-066.jpg

Mass_Grave_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp_-_Fritz_Klein_-_IWM_BU4260.jpg

Which, incidentally is what the Nazicrats have in store for Americans.

Forum List

Back