Barr to Nadler: Take your subpoena and shove it!!

No, we're applauding him for standing up to these Obama minions and telling them to get bent. By not giving them grand jury testimony he DID NOT break the law.

but but but Obama.

Jesus fuck, get a new excuse.

Barr lied to Congress, His summary was tilted to protect Trump. And we are supposed to believe that POS when he redacts somethng? Barr has zero credibility.

So, you think a report of an investigation on the President can be controlled by a man the President just appointed knowing that this man would protect him.

You would piss on the Constitution to protect Trump? Really. You should try giving a shit about our country for a change.

The redactions in the report were done by both Mr. Barr and Mr. Mueller, not Barr alone.

And Mueller has already been proclaimed by the left as the most incorruptible figure since Robespierre.
Redactions have nothing to do with Mueller's disagreements with Barr. And even withy redactions, 372 prosecutors believe Mueller that Trump committed obstruction. Game over. Time to impeach this criminal bastard.

Political leanings of those prosecutors?
Many of the prosecutors are Republicans. Lol!

Proof? Link?

but but but Obama.

Barr lied to Congress, His summary was tilted to protect Trump. And we are supposed to believe that POS when he redacts somethng? Barr has zero credibility.

So, you think a report of an investigation on the President can be controlled by a man the President just appointed knowing that this man would protect him.

You would piss on the Constitution to protect Trump? Really. You should try giving a shit about our country for a change.

The redactions in the report were done by both Mr. Barr and Mr. Mueller, not Barr alone.

And Mueller has already been proclaimed by the left as the most incorruptible figure since Robespierre.
Redactions have nothing to do with Mueller's disagreements with Barr. And even withy redactions, 372 prosecutors believe Mueller that Trump committed obstruction. Game over. Time to impeach this criminal bastard.

Proof? Link?
Trump Would Have Been Charged With Obstruction If He Weren't President: Former Prosecutors Got any more stupid questions.

What has this country come to, Trump Humpers openly applaud when this president or his minions break the law.

No, we're applauding him for standing up to these Obama minions and telling them to get bent. By not giving them grand jury testimony he DID NOT break the law.

but but but Obama.

They're Republicans. Some from different administrations. You tell me with proof if you have it?

He refused to illegally give them the unredacted version of the Mueller report.

Attorney General William Barr to be Held in Contempt of Court | National Review

Now the house wants to hold him in contempt. But he cannot release grand jury testimony without a court order. So they want to hold him in contempt for following the law.

Typical dumbass democrats. They are cutting off their own noses to spite their faces. They are committing political suicide.

Congress. No big. The did it to Eric Holder to when he sold those guns to that Mexican drug cartel that were used to shoot that cop. It means nothing. Let them continue with this. It only hurts fat Nadler.
Fast and Furious was kicked out of court. You are a liar.

If Mueller would switch allegiance and align himself with the AG openly, the left's heads would explode.
That would ruin his upcoming book deal and get him uninvited to the elite parties.

It would still be as entertaining as when Hulk Hogan switched allegiance and suddenly aligned himself with Kevin Nash and Razor Ramon to form a new world order. Lib talking heads would be just like Dusty Rhodes, thinking how unbelievable it was.

The shallow, juvenile minds of Republicans. Lol!

Proof? Link?
Trump Would Have Been Charged With Obstruction If He Weren't President: Former Prosecutors Got any more stupid questions.

I didn't ask if a bunch of unnamed prosecutors said this. I asked for proof that they were republican. You said they were and then posted a link saying nothing about it.

Yea I got a stupid question. Just how dumb of a motha fucka are you?

Maybe that's why they are FORMER PROSECUTORS. They see shit that's not there.

Actually they were more than obligated.
You're either lying or misinformed.

Mueller's investigation was initiated by the Executive Branch, not Congress. Mueller worked exclusively under the DAG, AG, and POTUS.

If you're just now finding this out you have a lot of catching up to do.
Talk about a powerful initiation. They must have found proof of something? Oh, that's right, they did.

Proof? Link?

I didn't ask if a bunch of unnamed prosecutors said this. I asked for proof that they were republican. You said they were and then posted a link saying nothing about it.

The link, for all those with the exception of the reading impaired, tells us that there were prosecutors from both administrations. Get a clue.

Barr refuses to commit a crime. Let the democrats take this to court.

Yup and lets see how far they get with trying to make Barr break the law.

Only a dumbass, or bunch of dumbasses would even think they could get away with that.

Good for Barr. Hope he keeps telling the idiots to pound sand.
He already has broken the law. He perjured himself in front of Congress. AG Barr Lied to Congress/America: He Must Resign | Care2 Causes

Sure he did but only in your lefty loon mind.

He won't be breaking the law by giving the idiot Dems in the House copies of what a Grand Jury had to say.

Kiss off piss ant.
Perjury is perjury. And Grand jury testimony won't change that charge. You lose.

Oh and who committed perjury?? You lose.
Stupid questions aren't applicable on this forum. Try again.

The link, for all those with the exception of the reading impaired, tells us that there were prosecutors from both administrations. Get a clue.

Ok so you don't know if they are democrat or republican. I didn't think so.

"Serving" under an administration does not say what your political leaning is. Especially just being a prosecutor. There are tens of thousands of them right now serving across the nation. You think every single one is a republican? You think even half are?

List of United States political appointments across party lines - Wikipedia

You don't think there is a single democratic gov't prosecutor in the nation right now? You're dumber than you look.

Rather than be honest and say no, I don't know what their party affiliation is, you try to stretch your arms out real far and assign parties to people that you don't even know.

Last edited:
Yup and lets see how far they get with trying to make Barr break the law.

Only a dumbass, or bunch of dumbasses would even think they could get away with that.

Good for Barr. Hope he keeps telling the idiots to pound sand.
He already has broken the law. He perjured himself in front of Congress. AG Barr Lied to Congress/America: He Must Resign | Care2 Causes

He won't be breaking the law by giving the idiot Dems in the House copies of what a Grand Jury had to say.

Kiss off piss ant.
Perjury is perjury. And Grand jury testimony won't change that charge. You lose.

You asked the stupid question. not me. Piss off.

Kiss off piss ant.

You asked the stupid question. not me. Piss off.
Your lying not with standing, I asked no question. You did. You asked how Barr perjured himself.

He refused to illegally give them the unredacted version of the Mueller report.

Attorney General William Barr to be Held in Contempt of Court | National Review

Now the house wants to hold him in contempt. But he cannot release grand jury testimony without a court order. So they want to hold him in contempt for following the law.

Typical dumbass democrats. They are cutting off their own noses to spite their faces. They are committing political suicide.

Congress. No big. The did it to Eric Holder to when he sold those guns to that Mexican drug cartel that were used to shoot that cop. It means nothing. Let them continue with this. It only hurts fat Nadler.
Fast and Furious was kicked out of court. You are a liar.

You project. You are the one trying to lie. When you food crap like that out you don’t look it ignorant, you look stupid.

Judge upends settlement in Fast and Furious documents case

Inform your self before you address grown ups.

If Mueller would switch allegiance and align himself with the AG openly, the left's heads would explode.
That would ruin his upcoming book deal and get him uninvited to the elite parties.

It would still be as entertaining as when Hulk Hogan switched allegiance and suddenly aligned himself with Kevin Nash and Razor Ramon to form a new world order. Lib talking heads would be just like Dusty Rhodes, thinking how unbelievable it was.

The shallow, juvenile minds of Republicans. Lol!

This from the regard who said fast and furious got tossed out of court. Do your parents know you post on here?

Nadler and Friends are trying to derail Mr. Barr, and Barr is investigating the origins of the whole Russian Collusion Witch Hunt back in the B Hussein O Regime.

Guys like Comey and Clapper and Brennan could easily be ground up and spit out by the investigation of the investigation.

If I were part of the Clinton cabal or the Obama regime , I would be shopping for soap on a rope to ensure I didn't drop it in the prison shower.

Barr is committed to justice- and they are not going to like it, especially coming up during the Presidential Election season.

Trump to Barr:

"Protect me, or I throw you to the wolves...."

Mr. Barr came out of retirement to work for the realm, FFI. The President doesn't have anything on the AG- the AG doesn't need the work.

Further, Barr is on the warpath against the liberal coup attempt. There will be hades to pay

Forum List

Back