Barney Frank wants to see Rep. Djou's birth certificate

Tell ya what Bawny. I'm not a birther, but I hate hypocrites. So you will get a glimpse in order of requests recieved for seeing politicians birth certificate. So when Obama presents his, you can then get your request filled next.

Tell ya what Bawny. I'm not a birther, but I hate hypocrites. So you will get a glimpse in order of requests recieved for seeing politicians birth certificate. So when Obama presents his, you can then get your request filled next.

Why would Obama ever want to provide his super secret birth certificate?

This way he gets to show what a large percentage of Republicans are birthers and we can all laugh at them

Tongue firmly in cheek, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) on Tuesday afternoon called on reporters to demand to see the birth certificate of new Rep. Charles Djou (R-Hawaii).

As Djou (pictured here) was being sworn into office, Frank walked the hallway of the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor calling on the media to "do your job" and review Djou's papers.

It was a small bit of payback for the enormous amount of attention some conservatives (and the media) paid to the is-the-president-really-from-America controversy.

But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

stupid... and is this racist?

Next up...Piyush Jindal!

This way he gets to show what a large percentage of Republicans are birthers and we can all laugh at them
So you're saying Fwank's just joking or he's a birther (against Djou) as well? Okay, I can see that equivalency.

So you're saying Fwank's just joking or he's a birther (against Djou) as well? Okay, I can see that equivalency.

Your hypocrisy is showing. Where is Piyush Jindal's birth certificate, anyway?

Forum List

Back