Barney Frank wants to see Rep. Djou's birth certificate

why did he make the joke only for a non white guy? i don't think it is funny...

Geez, Yurt!

You're really worked up over this!

Let it out, man. We are here for you.

yeah...i'm really worked up....this is so FUCKING RACIST....a white guy joking about a non white guy being eligible....RACIST

you're slow on the uptake :cuckoo:

Funny...I don't remember you calling out Pale Rider as a racist for his birther posts.

Maybe you did...I don't know.

Tongue firmly in cheek, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) on Tuesday afternoon called on reporters to demand to see the birth certificate of new Rep. Charles Djou (R-Hawaii).

As Djou (pictured here) was being sworn into office, Frank walked the hallway of the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor calling on the media to "do your job" and review Djou's papers.

It was a small bit of payback for the enormous amount of attention some conservatives (and the media) paid to the is-the-president-really-from-America controversy.

But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

stupid... and is this racist?

Not to mention it's not the media's job to determine eligibility. :lol:

Tell that to the birthers. :thup:

0511-0702-2316-5903_Donkey_Laughing_Hysterically_clipart_image.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry, but some things deserve repeating. :clap2:

Yurt is far from worked up, trust me. I've seen Yurt get worked up, this ain't it.

anytime anyone comments on something they don't like....that person is "getting worked up"

if xotoxi said the sky was purple and i said it was blue....he would flip out and claim i was getting worked up

Geez, Yurt!

You're really worked up over this!

Let it out, man. We are here for you.

yeah...i'm really worked up....this is so FUCKING RACIST....a white guy joking about a non white guy being eligible....RACIST

Funny...I don't remember you calling out Pale Rider as a racist for his birther posts.

:lol: good lord you're an idiot...i'm making fun of the stupid liberals who throw out the race card at every chance

now go away

Tongue firmly in cheek, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) on Tuesday afternoon called on reporters to demand to see the birth certificate of new Rep. Charles Djou (R-Hawaii).

As Djou (pictured here) was being sworn into office, Frank walked the hallway of the Speaker's Lobby off the House floor calling on the media to "do your job" and review Djou's papers.

It was a small bit of payback for the enormous amount of attention some conservatives (and the media) paid to the is-the-president-really-from-America controversy.

But, unlike the commander-in-chief, as Frank knows, being born outside the U.S. does not preclude you from becoming a member of Congress.

stupid... and is this racist?

Not to mention it's not the media's job to determine eligibility. :lol:

Tell that to the birthers. :thup:

I'm a little busy, maybe you could get to it....and bring me a sangwich while you're at it! :thup:

:lol: good lord you're an idiot...i'm making fun of the stupid liberals who throw out the race card at every chance

now go away

OH! Making fun!

NICE!

And you are disguising the joke in your patented whine. bitch, and complain style of posting.

Nice job.

now go away

OH! Making fun!

NICE!

And you are disguising the joke in your patented whine. bitch, and complain style of posting.

Nice job.

He doesn't own the patent. He's just licensing it from Dis. :D

Yurt is far from worked up, trust me. I've seen Yurt get worked up, this ain't it.

anytime anyone comments on something they don't like....that person is "getting worked up"

if xotoxi said the sky was purple and i said it was blue....he would flip out and claim i was getting worked up

That analogy is rather weak.

Duh... Everyone knows the sky is periwinkle...

now go away

OH! Making fun!

NICE!

Nice job.

nah...it was to bait hypocrites like you and show how stupid the race card is

you bitch at me for the race card...yet i don't recall you go after dems for the same

now, if you stop your whining and bitching, you might just make a rational post yet

Forum List

Back