Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

well it looks like the Mandarin Oriental Hotel architects learned a lot from the collapse of WTC7 when designing it. its great it didnt collapse.... or did you want it to?

no steel frame building ever collapsed before or after 9/11 due to fire.. and never will ...agent fuzznuts

yes..... and?

therefore its impossible? is that what you are trying to say?

how many battleships were sunk by planes alone prior to pearl harbor? how many in the 10 years after it? does that mean that its impossible for airplanes to sink battleships and that the battleships sunk at pearl harbor must have been wired with explosives?

your logic is extremely flawed. :cuckoo:

well it looks like the Mandarin Oriental Hotel architects learned a lot from the collapse of WTC7 when designing it. its great it didnt collapse.... or did you want it to?

no steel frame building ever collapsed before or after 9/11 due to fire.. and never will ...agent fuzznuts

yes..... and?

how many battleships were sunk by planes alone prior to pearl harbor? how many in the 10 years after it? does that mean that its impossible for airplanes to sink battleships and that the battleships sunk at pearl harbor must have been wired with explosives?

battle ships ?? wtf... pearl harbour ?... shut the fuck up

yes..... and?

it was a good analogy, you just dont get it

did you hear that swooshing sound? did you feel whats left of your hair move a little bit?

that was my post going right over your head.
:lol:

stupid...childish and never before was there a false flag operation involving staged hijackings as a pretext for war put into action..then on 9/11 it was..just like when them battle ships that gots sunk by dem japonie yuk...yuk...first time fer everything

Last edited:
stupid...childish and never before was there a false flag operation involving staged hijackings as a pretext for war put into action..then on 9/11 it was..just like when them battle ships that gots sunk by dem japonie yuk...yuk...first time fer everything
except YOU have ZERO evidence to back that claim up

did you hear that swooshing sound? did you feel whats left of your hair move a little bit?

Dec 6th 1941
airplanes have never sunk a battle ship

Dec 7th 1941
oops

You. Are. Some. Stupid. Mother. Fuckers.

"The navy had provided Mitchell with three decommissioned U.S. battleships and three ships obtained from the Germans in the peace agreement--a destroyer, an armored light cruiser, and a dreadnought. All were successfully sunk."
Air Power:Billy Mitchell Sinks the Ships

It's bad enough when dumb analogies are used and worse when the facts in those analogies are wrong.

Well let's look at this for evidence from both sides.

Evidence it is bogus:

Some random queen on a message board says it is bogus.

Evidence it is genuine:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962

Gee...tough call.

This just proves shit stains like you don't give a fuck about honesty.

Hey fucktard:

Scenario: a bunch of shit lying in file cabinets in the Pentagon get unsealed and released as per a FOIL request and a document review. Inserted into the shit is a fraudulent document. Those folks unsealing and declassifying and releasing and disseminating the shit in the file cabinets may not even be aware that some person or persons conspired together to plant the bogus document in with all the other genuine documents.

Did that happen? I dunno. I wasn't there that day. BUT there is at least one great clue: The document on its faces seems to provide a hint that it is bogus. Happy holiday! :cool:

Further evidence that mindless shitstains such as you and the other Troofers don't give a rat's ass about such things. If a document even SEEMS to put the US in a bad light and if it supports in ANY way the fantasy conspiracy shit you love to espouse, then it's GREAT and GENUINE and that's all she wrote.

You fucktard shitstain asslickers are all the same.

ROTFL!!! Thank you for showing how pathetic you become when facts prove you wrong. You are actually claiming the ON documents are a CONSPIRACY FRAUD???? And you make fun of people who question the OCT? The Northwoods documents were de-classified long BEFORE 9E!

ROTFL!!!! You have to be the biggest fucking loser. No, wait. You're always neck in neck with divecon, fizz, ollie, etc.

So let's get this straight. YOU now think that postulating about a conspiracy without actual evidence (worthy of the name) is laughable?

I agree!

You are laughable. You always have been and barring a cure for your mental deficiences, you always will be.

So, I tell you what. Although I think that silly "on holiday" line in the Op. Northwoods document DOES raise a red flag about the authenticity of the document, I do not dispute that the document itself came from the Pentagon. Therefore, I acknowledge that it is entirely within the realm of possibility that the never-approved proposal WAS actually drafted by some moron(s) at the Pentagon.

See how easy it is to acknowledge such things? Your turn.

Were the sprinkling systems damaged by the planes' impacts?

there seems to be varying reports as to the impact zone but there are many reports of sprinklers going off and firefighting operations were underway, no lines water mains were damaged at the towers

Wrong again EOTS....From your own link:

The NIST investigation determined that although the aircraft did considerable damage to the principal structural components of WTC 1 and 2, the towers were inherently robust, and would have remained standing were it not for the dislodged fireproofing which exposed the central columns to the multi-floor fires. In each tower, a different combination of impact damage and heat-weakened structural components contributed to the abrupt structural collapse. The fire safety systems in WTC 1 and 2 met or exceeded current practice at the time the towers fell, but played no safety role on September 11th because the water supplies and electrical systems were damaged by the aircraft impact

The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

Were the sprinkling systems damaged by the planes' impacts?

there seems to be varying reports as to the impact zone but there are many reports of sprinklers going off and firefighting operations were underway, no lines water mains were damaged at the towers

Wrong again EOTS....From your own link:

The NIST investigation determined that although the aircraft did considerable damage to the principal structural components of WTC 1 and 2, the towers were inherently robust, and would have remained standing were it not for the dislodged fireproofing which exposed the central columns to the multi-floor fires. In each tower, a different combination of impact damage and heat-weakened structural components contributed to the abrupt structural collapse. The fire safety systems in WTC 1 and 2 met or exceeded current practice at the time the towers fell, but played no safety role on September 11th because the water supplies and electrical systems were damaged by the aircraft impact

The Investigation of the World Trade Center Collapse: Findings, Recommendations, and Next Steps

Id-eots' ignorance is just astounding!

Hey fucktard:

Scenario: a bunch of shit lying in file cabinets in the Pentagon get unsealed and released as per a FOIL request and a document review. Inserted into the shit is a fraudulent document. Those folks unsealing and declassifying and releasing and disseminating the shit in the file cabinets may not even be aware that some person or persons conspired together to plant the bogus document in with all the other genuine documents.

Did that happen? I dunno. I wasn't there that day. BUT there is at least one great clue: The document on its faces seems to provide a hint that it is bogus. Happy holiday! :cool:

Further evidence that mindless shitstains such as you and the other Troofers don't give a rat's ass about such things. If a document even SEEMS to put the US in a bad light and if it supports in ANY way the fantasy conspiracy shit you love to espouse, then it's GREAT and GENUINE and that's all she wrote.

You fucktard shitstain asslickers are all the same.

ROTFL!!! Thank you for showing how pathetic you become when facts prove you wrong. You are actually claiming the ON documents are a CONSPIRACY FRAUD???? And you make fun of people who question the OCT? The Northwoods documents were de-classified long BEFORE 9E!

ROTFL!!!! You have to be the biggest fucking loser. No, wait. You're always neck in neck with divecon, fizz, ollie, etc.

So let's get this straight. YOU now think that postulating about a conspiracy without actual evidence (worthy of the name) is laughable?

I agree!

You are laughable. You always have been and barring a cure for your mental deficiences, you always will be.

So, I tell you what. Although I think that silly "on holiday" line in the Op. Northwoods document DOES raise a red flag about the authenticity of the document, I do not dispute that the document itself came from the Pentagon. Therefore, I acknowledge that it is entirely within the realm of possibility that the never-approved proposal WAS actually drafted by some moron(s) at the Pentagon.

You're a pathetic ****. That's all you are. When I showed you were taking logic lessons from someone who claimed 9E was done with robotic planes you dance and dance. Fucking typical OCTA bitch.

I agree!

You're a pathetic ****. That's all you are. When I showed you were taking logic lessons from someone who claimed 9E was done with robotic planes you dance and dance. Fucking typical OCTA bitch.

You are the dumbest piece of shit on the Board today, and that's saying something!

Listen up you bombastic stupid fucktard: YOU just made the arrogant AND baseless claim,

When I showed you were taking logic lessons from someone who claimed 9E was done with robotic planes you dance and dance.
:cuckoo:

The TRUTH (an alien concept to anuses like you) is that you "showed" no such thing and you COULDN'T ever "show" any such thing because what you are claiming is so stunningly stupid and absurd that it defies reason that anyone -- even a retard of your tragically limited abilities -- could even begin to entertain it.

You remain a scumbag lying sack of shit imbecile.

Eat shit, and bark at the moon.

Sincerely yours,

Liability.

"The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday . . ."

Yes, that's how Americans talk about going away on vacation.

That's it exactly!

You're a fucking super loser. Do you know who the source of that "Americans don't say off on a holiday" justification is? Holy shit you're retarded! Look:

Author: Carol Valentine

"Study the last sentence in that quote.* "The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday ....."* See anything wrong with here? *Well, Americans don't use the expression "off on a holiday."* That is a British expression.* Americans say "on vacation."
Operation Northwoods: The Counterfeit

That same person said in October 2001 all 9E planes were never hijacked by terrorists but were robotic remote controlled mock ups:

"There were no "suicide" pilots on those September 11 jets.* The jets were controlled by advanced robotics and remote-control technology, not hijackers."
Operation 911: NO SUICIDE PILOTS

So you're following the lead of clearly one of the craziest twoofers out there!

ROTFL! I'd say take your head out of your ass but clearly you don't know where one ends and the other begins. HAHA!

Had to quote this because apparently Liability wants to pretend I didn't show he takes lessons from a total whackjob.

"The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday . . ."

Yes, that's how Americans talk about going away on vacation.

That's it exactly!

You're a fucking super loser. Do you know who the source of that "Americans don't say off on a holiday" justification is? Holy shit you're retarded! Look:

Author: Carol Valentine

"Study the last sentence in that quote.* "The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday ....."* See anything wrong with here? *Well, Americans don't use the expression "off on a holiday."* That is a British expression.* Americans say "on vacation."
Operation Northwoods: The Counterfeit

That same person said in October 2001 all 9E planes were never hijacked by terrorists but were robotic remote controlled mock ups:

"There were no "suicide" pilots on those September 11 jets.* The jets were controlled by advanced robotics and remote-control technology, not hijackers."
Operation 911: NO SUICIDE PILOTS

So you're following the lead of clearly one of the craziest twoofers out there!

ROTFL! I'd say take your head out of your ass but clearly you don't know where one ends and the other begins. HAHA!

Had to quote this because apparently Liability wants to pretend I didn't show he takes lessons from a total whackjob.

Your reliance on fallacy is showing again, bent tight.

Again, it doesn't matter which person first noticed that oddball phrase in a PENTAGON document.

It also doesn't matter if she IS a complete lunatic conspiracy theorist.

Afterall, that only makes her a different version of you, you dickless brainless lying hypocritical scumbag!

Dec 6th 1941
airplanes have never sunk a battle ship

Dec 7th 1941
oops

You. Are. Some. Stupid. Mother. Fuckers.

"The navy had provided Mitchell with three decommissioned U.S. battleships and three ships obtained from the Germans in the peace agreement--a destroyer, an armored light cruiser, and a dreadnought. All were successfully sunk."
Air Power:Billy Mitchell Sinks the Ships

It's bad enough when dumb analogies are used and worse when the facts in those analogies are wrong.
and dumbfuck troofer morons don't even read the links they post
The tests began in July off the coast of Virginia. The navy had provided Mitchell with three decommissioned U.S. battleships and three ships obtained from the Germans in the peace agreement--a destroyer, an armored light cruiser, and a dreadnought. All were successfully sunk. The climax of the demonstrations took place on July 21, when the navy brought out the German ship Ostfriedland, a great ship that had been the pride of the German fleet during the war. The vessel was considered unsinkable, and it probably would have been if Mitchell had adhered to the rules. But instead, he had personally overseen the design of a number of 2,000-pound (907-kilogram) bombs, knowing that smaller bombs would not be successful. Martin twin-engine MB-2 bombers dropped six of these bombs in rapid succession. Two scored direct hits and the others landed close enough for the ship’s hull plates to rip open from the force of the explosion. Twenty-one minutes after the test began, the Ostfriedland plunged to the bottom of the ocean. The final plane dropped its bombs into the foam rising from the sinking ship.

denier morons think sinking a ship with specifically designed bombs planted in strategically areas in a planned demolition ...is proof random building fires can cause a steel frame building to collapse...and this somehow makes sense to them in the depths of their falling denials

denier morons think sinking a ship with specifically designed bombs planted in strategically areas in a planned demolition ...is proof random building fires can cause a steel frame building to collapse...and this somehow makes sense to them in the depths of their falling denials
figures a fucktard like Id-Eots would miss the point

Forum List

Back