Barack Obama vows to 'change the world'

Ahh. So, translated remarks made by Gadhafi are the source of the panic among conservatives that Obama is a muslim terrorist. Do conservatives watch Al Jazeera a lot? Do they tend to put a lot of stock in Al Jazeera's coverage? Over, say the Sunday chat shows that Obama appears on regularly?

You'll have to ask a conservative about that. However, I wouldn't doubt that Obama is getting money from terrorist organizations. They support him with their words, why wouldn't they support him with their money?

I would prefer that our next President take some pro-active steps to help America, before he tries to "change" the rest of the world.

You'll have to ask a conservative about that. However, I wouldn't doubt that Obama is getting money from terrorist organizations. They support him with their words, why wouldn't they support him with their money?

And Bush was supported by the Saudis who also support the bin Laden family.

Obama is not a terrorist, and if the evidence for it is nothing more than translated comments by Gadhafi then that says more about the people arguing that he is than anything.

Forum List

Back