Barack Obama vows to 'change the world'

DutchAmerican

Rookie
Oct 17, 2008
Algonquin, IL
...that's my man...! American Rocks the world!!!

Barack Obama has vowed that he will "change the world" even as he urged his supporters to guard against complacency.

The supremely confident demeanour and exalted rhetoric of the Democratic nominee at a New Hampshire event betrayed that he is a man convinced he is poised to make history.

Touche'

I get a little nervous by politician's delusions of grandeur, me'self...

What about Deval Patrick vowing to change Massachusetts and ending up being himself changed by the system....

...that's my man...! American Rocks the world!!!

Barack Obama has vowed that he will "change the world" even as he urged his supporters to guard against complacency.

The supremely confident demeanour and exalted rhetoric of the Democratic nominee at a New Hampshire event betrayed that he is a man convinced he is poised to make history.

yeah, change change change, but no one knows what to.

by the way, you ever swim in the Fox River?

The lion is cool, love it!

Obama is not a muslim, an arab, or a terrorist.

Bush, however, kisses the king of saudi arabia on the mouth and holds his hand regularly.

BushPrinceKiss.jpg

Bush, however, kisses the king of saudi arabia on the mouth and holds his hand regularly.

BushPrinceKiss.jpg

Psst, don't throw like that in there. Or mention how Saudi Arabia can be just as bad as the countries we call "enemies."

It might fry their poor little brains. :rofl:

yeah, change change change, but no one knows what to.

by the way, you ever swim in the Fox River?
No. To my knowledge the Fox River in Illinois is pretty dangerous for boaters, much less swimmers.

Psst, don't throw like that in there. Or mention how Saudi Arabia can be just as bad as the countries we call "enemies."

It might fry their poor little brains. :rofl:

I know, I wish I could put a warning up before the image, but I don't think it would help. Kinda graphic, isn't it? :lol:

The weird thing about saudi arabia or rather one of the many weird things about saudi arabia is that the bin laden family (which has many members only one of whom is so notorious) receives funds from the royals and politicians. I cannot believe Bush kissed that dude!

Last edited:
I know, I wish I could put a warning up before the image, but I don't think it would help. Kinda graphic, isn't it? :lol:

The weird thing about saudi arabia or rather one of the many weird things about saudi arabia is that the bin laden family (which has many members only one of whom is so notorious) receives funds from the royals and politicians. I cannot believe Bush kissed that dude!

:lol:

It's amazing what a little research can find huh? :D

BushPrinceKiss.jpg

Is this true?

October 17, 2008

Mideast leader: Obama a Muslim who studied in Islamic schools
Says Arab world campaign contributions 'may enable him to win U.S. presidency'

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama is a Muslim of Kenyan origins who studied in Islamic schools and whose campaign may have been financed by people in the Islamic and African worlds, Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi said during a recent televised national rally.

"There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama," said Gadhafi in little-noticed remarks he made at a rally marking the anniversary of the 1986 U.S. air raid on his country.

The remarks, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, MEMRI, were aired on Al Jazeera in June.

The video also has been posted on YouTube and can be seen here:

Is this true?

October 17, 2008

Mideast leader: Obama a Muslim who studied in Islamic schools

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama is a Muslim of Kenyan origins who studied in Islamic schools and whose campaign may have been financed by people in the Islamic and African worlds, Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi said during a recent televised national rally.

"There are elections in America now. Along came a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia. His name is Obama," said Gadhafi in little-noticed remarks he made at a rally marking the anniversary of the 1986 U.S. air raid on his country.

The remarks, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, MEMRI, were aired on Al Jazeera in June.

The video also has been posted on YouTube and can be seen here:

Ahh. So, translated remarks made by Gadhafi are the source of the panic among conservatives that Obama is a muslim terrorist. Do conservatives watch Al Jazeera a lot? Do they tend to put a lot of stock in Al Jazeera's coverage? Over, say the Sunday chat shows that Obama appears on regularly?

I was thinking that, but being from DuPage didn't want to be unfair. LOL!

I'm originally from Aurora. My cousin lives in Naperville. The DuPage seems much cleaner. Don't know if you can swim in it though.

I'm originally from Aurora. My cousin lives in Naperville. The DuPage seems much cleaner. Don't know if you can swim in it though.

On general principle I avoid swimming in rivers. ;) I'm from Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton. Other than Salt Creek, something the birds even avoid, we're totally devoid of anything not coming with floride and chlorine.

Last edited:
This is how I know evolution exists because no matter how many times people prove that he's not a muslim and also that is shouldn't matter, some moron proves that he's related to the apes

Why do you hate apes?

Forum List

Back